Which laptop? Buying tonight!!

flamer7

Yeah..

And it's worth the price?

No imo

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Yeah..

And it's worth the price?

Nope. The Razer has a 765m, more powerful than the Apple.
Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

Nope. The Razer has a 765m, more powerful than the Apple.

As I said , my problem is that razer warranty isnt global, so if anything happens, im not gonna be able to fix it..

As I said , my problem is that razer warranty isnt global, so if anything happens, im not gonna be able to fix it..

Im back! 

And you should be totaly fine. ITs REALLY durable. I mean laptops last a long time if made with quality and as long as your not stupid with them.

Main Rig: White Lightning  = -Intel Core i7 3770 (4.1Ghz)-Zalman CNPS12X-MSI Z77A-G45-16GB G2 Patriot-MSI GTX 660TI OC PE-Corsair 650W-Corsair 600t White-

Laptop: MSI GT60 = -Intel Core i7 4700MQ-MSI GTX 770M-

Peripherals: Corsair K90-Corsair M90- Corsair 2100-CM Storm Quickfire TK (Green Switch)-Logitech G700

They are all lacking in something.

Look at the HDD. They all weigh a ton too.

Also the GPU in the Blade is fine, since its not a full HD display.

realy 1 TB is not enough ? have you heard about USB 3 Externals ? And have Boot SSD and no they dont weigh that much i have a gaming laptop and its not that bad.... and the GPu in the Blade is still low end and saying that is fine just because it does not have HD screen is like saying dont buy a good GPU for your PC just buy a Cheap  17 inc screen and run in 720p and you will be fine -,-. and the blade does have realy bad sceen linus himself said that it was one of the worse screens on a laptop he has seen for that price.

Needs Update

Im back! 

And you should be totaly fine. ITs REALLY durable. I mean laptops last a long time if made with quality and as long as your not stupid with them.

Just so you know that I know a Youtuber that got a blade for razer and just died randomly ...

Needs Update

realy 1 TB is not enough ? have you heard about USB 3 Externals ? And have Boot SSD and no they dont weigh that much i have a gaming laptop and its not that bad.... and the GPu in the Blade is still low end and saying that is fine just because it does not have HD screen is like saying dont buy a good GPU for your PC just buy a Cheap  17 inc screen and run in 720p and you will be fine -,-. and the blade does have realy bad sceen linus himself said that it was one of the worse screens on a laptop he has seen for that price.

That's not where I was going with that.

They are mechanical HDD's, you don't want that in a laptop. Adds a lot of weight and something to break.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

That's not where I was going with that.

They are mechanical HDD's, you don't want that in a laptop. Adds a lot of weight and something to break.

-,- you will omost never find Laptops without them unless its a ultra book like form. and that is just because there is not enough room ? unless you are willing to buy a 1TB sdd ? how ells will you fit games on there i have 750 GB in my laptop and already is full with just my steam i need to have 2nd USB 3 2.5 inc HDD for other stuff if you want to buy laptop to run games you need to have space cant just sure 128 or 256 GB ssd will never last. Ghost alone is now 50GB new games will just get biger. 

i weighed my 750 GB HDD and 32 GB SSD both 2.5 inc and the SSD was 40 grams and HDD was 90 grams .... so weight is really not a issue here.

amd one last think what makes a HDD break force right ? so you sound not drop it.. can you then drop a laptop with SSD ? you know i am sure the rest of the $1500 to $2000 laptop will be just fine :D 

Needs Update

-,- you will omost never find Laptops without them unless its a ultra book like form. and that is just because there is not enough room ? unless you are willing to buy a 1TB sdd ? how ells will you fit games on there i have 750 GB in my laptop and already is full with just my steam i need to have 2nd USB 3 2.5 inc HDD for other stuff if you want to buy laptop to run games you need to have space cant just sure 128 or 256 GB ssd will never last. Ghost alone is now 50GB new games will just get biger.

The OP wants to travel and not have stuff break. It's needs to be portable. There's a 512GB version of the blade 14, plus there's always an extra spot to install another HDD.

The OP wants to travel and not have stuff break. It's needs to be portable. There's a 512GB version of the blade 14, plus there's always an extra spot to install another HDD.

no there is not in blad 14 is to small even my 15.6 clevo witch what you say is big ... only has one HHD slot and 1 MSATA. and i traveld to my collage and back for the hole year and my HDD is still 100% fine.  and 512 GB ssd ? what does that cost you will get like a crapy Laptop with that and will cost you $2300. i went to razer site 

Needs Update

no there is not in blad 14 is to small even my 15.6 clevo witch what you say is big ... only has one HHD slot and 1 MSATA. and i traveld to my collage and back for the hole year and my HDD is still 100% fine. and 512 GB ssd ? what does that cost you will get like a crapy Laptop with that and will cost you $2300. i went to razer site

In all cases a gaming laptop costs at least $2000

Is it really $2000 to buy a laptop with only a GT 750M?

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Is it really $2000 to buy a laptop with only a GT 750M?

The Blade 14 has 765m and is $1700 for 128 GB SSD only and only 1600x900 Weak TN panel

Needs Update

The Blade 14 has 765m and is $1700 for 128 GB SSD only and only 1600x900 Weak TN panel

To get something with a 750M in the UK it's around the £800 mark.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

its like my clevo in the sign. was $1300 and i can run Crysis 3 on Max with 35+ FPS

Needs Update

I not a fan of the brand but the product;

The late 2013 model is top quality, go for that one. 

I would have gone for an Asus Zenbook Infinity just for the '' kiss my @ss i not buying any apple product so I buy something with windows...blehh''