Which laptop? Buying tonight!!

flamer7

Ahhh ok cool. So you sure optimus doesnt work in windows?

It works on Windows but IDK about Apple's and its a good choice i love clevos :D

Main Rig: White Lightning  = -Intel Core i7 3770 (4.1Ghz)-Zalman CNPS12X-MSI Z77A-G45-16GB G2 Patriot-MSI GTX 660TI OC PE-Corsair 650W-Corsair 600t White-

Laptop: MSI GT60 = -Intel Core i7 4700MQ-MSI GTX 770M-

Peripherals: Corsair K90-Corsair M90- Corsair 2100-CM Storm Quickfire TK (Green Switch)-Logitech G700

It works on Windows but IDK about Apple's and its a good choice i love clevos :D

Cool thanks :)

Yea I want wireless as the college will have wireless

i mixed this up with a mouse thread sorry. if ur stuck opn getting a ma get the lastest one. so u dont run into any problems

i mixed this up with a mouse thread sorry. if ur stuck opn getting a ma get the lastest one. so u dont run into any problems

Hey I've been thinking, maybe I should get the XPS 15.. There's no point in getting a MBP if I'm just gonna boot into windows most of the time right?...

Hey I've been thinking, maybe I should get the XPS 15.. There's no point in getting a MBP if I'm just gonna boot into windows most of the time right?...

if ur booting into windows regardless then yea get that or some kind of ultrabook. if u need a "gaming" grade one then u have much better options obviously. if in school you are doing programming or something computer intensive its quite nice to get a gaming grade one

if ur booting into windows regardless then yea get that or some kind of ultrabook. if u need a "gaming" grade one then u have much better options obviously. if in school you are doing programming or something computer intensive its quite nice to get a gaming grade one

Right now I want to, but as I said I've looked through many, many laptops. Can't find the perfect one , of course. The only good one is the new xps 15, but my country doesnt have the damn 91 whr battery version!

What will you be doing with your Mac? I mean I have used both and Mac just is not a power house of an OS anymore. Sadly It was cool and now its just... well not useful. Many youtubers have stopped using OSx like freddiew. I could help you find some more options. Oh btw 1 gb of ram on a video card wont be able to run the "Retina Screen" well. Witch is really bad

I have the 1GB GTX 650 version, and it runs the screen great, it only kicks in when i am doing something GPU intensive. The integrated graphics run it fine...

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Oh gosh, please guys, Razer Blade or MBP Late 2013?!?

Razer Blade!

Main Rig: White Lightning  = -Intel Core i7 3770 (4.1Ghz)-Zalman CNPS12X-MSI Z77A-G45-16GB G2 Patriot-MSI GTX 660TI OC PE-Corsair 650W-Corsair 600t White-

Peripherals: Corsair K90-Corsair M90- Corsair 2100-CM Storm Quickfire TK (Green Switch)-Logitech G700

Oh gosh, please guys, Razer Blade or MBP Late 2013?!?

BETTER GPU!

Hahaha fiine, do you have any idea how the warranty works in Australia though?

http://www.razor.com/au/customer-care/warranty-information/

Hahaha fiine, do you have any idea how the warranty works in Australia though?

Buy it from JB Hi-Fi if you want a real local warranty.
Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

LOL that's the warranty information for Razor, they make scooters and skateboards.
Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

Lol wtf.

Yea I guess so, that's the only thing really holding me back..

LOL that's the warranty information for Razor, they make scooters and skateboards.

Made you Laugh right xD! LOLOLOL I cant find it tho but I thought this was hilarious 

The retailer I am buying it from in my country only has local warranty, and the Blade doesn't have global warranty. I am moving to Australia next year, and I won't be able to return home just to fix the laptop... Can anyone tell me how durable the laptop is?

The retailer I am buying it from in my country only has local warranty, and the Blade doesn't have global warranty. I am moving to Australia next year, and I won't be able to return home just to fix the laptop... Can anyone tell me how durable the laptop is?

Very. It's a full metal body.

Very. It's a full metal body.

True but how about the internals? Do you use it?

would really not get ether. if you want mac OS buy a Gaming PC and just use Hackintosh. thouse GPUs are really Low end for the price for $2000 i would not get anything less then 780m or 680m .. 

Needs Update

would really not get ether. if you want mac OS buy a Gaming PC and just use Hackintosh. thouse GPUs are really Low end for the price for $2000 i would not get anything less then 780m or 680m .. 

I have to get a laptop, I move around quite a lot..

I dont like Macs, but to answer your question the newer one because of the 750M

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

They are all lacking in something.

Look at the HDD. They all weigh a ton too.

Also the GPU in the Blade is fine, since its not a full HD display.

Yeah..

I dont like Macs, but to answer your question the newer one because of the 750M

And it's worth the price?