Coolermaster Liquid Pro 280 not fitting

For some stupid reason I thought the Coolermaster  Masterliquid Pro 280 would fit in the Mastercase Maker 5t case.  If it does, for the life of me I have not been able to figure out how.  I read ALL the descriptions etc. at the NewEgg website before ordering and there was nothing mentioned about this cooler not being able to fit in this case.  If it does, for the life of me I have not been able to figure out how.

The instructions are for crap.  Not only does the radiator not fit in this case, there are no instructions on how to mount the pump to the cpu.  Using an ASUS TUF Sabertooth FX990 3.0 motherboard, AMD FX8370 cpu, 32gigs of Corsair Vengeance ram.  Would really appreciate a response to the question of whether or not the Masterliquid Pro 280 fits in the Mastercase Maker 5t case and if not, then what are my options and if it does, would someone please send me link to instructions on how to get it to fit.  Thanks in advance for your response.

It should definitley fit in the top of the case.You are probaly doing something wrong.Pics?

My life

that rad is 311mm long, the top bracket has a max length of 297mm, you need to install in the front

For the AMD Mounting instructions:

http://www.coolermaster.com/xresserver01-DLFILE-P161011000251eb-F17010900043e84.html

Follow Step:

1,3-6, 12

Current Build

Successful Builds

Spoiler
Spoiler