CSGO for £4??

Aleks NE
Go to solution Solved by Mr.Meerkat,
1 minute ago, MrUnknownEMC said:

But you said you were banned for cheating? What else could cheating be, if it not hacking as it can't be griefing/deranking because that clearly not 'cheating'. You could have said i was banned for faciet for being toxic or some other reason or even none. 

Take it as you've never played faceit then :P 

As someone with 755 games on faceit, you do not know how many times I've almost got banned myself for 'cheating'. No I'm not joking, the admins there are just a bunch of useless shites who can't do their job seriously. I mean half of them queues with hackers just so they can boost their elo/level xD 

Anyway, I'm going to stop contributing to the derailment of this topic. 

CSGO is not a region locked game so even if you bought a key from Antarctica, as long as its a steam key, you should be able to activate it.

An Asia key for CSGo is £4 if I'd buy it and activate with a VPN than disconnect will i get like 500ping on Asian servers or will it connect me to a European server?

7 minutes ago, <Aleks> said:

An Asia key for CSGo is £4 if I'd buy it and activate with a VPN than disconnect will i get like 500ping on Asian servers or will it connect me to a European server?

Depends if it's region locked or not. Where would you buy it?

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

Not to be rude, can't you afford £12? 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

1 minute ago, bob51zhang said:

Depends if it's region locked or not. Where would you buy it?

G2A

1 minute ago, Abdul201588 said:

on a steam sale, CSGO is around 4$. 

Cs go is not related to the activation region. You can connect to virtually any server.

Current:  [Cpu: 6800k 3,9Ghz] [MB: Asrock X99M extreme4] [Cpu cooler: Corsair h110i] [Ram: 16gb 3000Mhz CL15 Vengeance]

[Case: Phanteks Evolv mATX] [PSU: 750w Corsair Rmx] [GPU: EVGA 1080 SC] 

Oldie: [Cpu: 4670k 4,5Ghz] [MB: Asus Z87 Deluxe] [Cpu cooler: Rajintek Pallas] [Ram: 16gb 1600Mhz CL9 HyperX]

[Case: Fractal Design R4] [PSU: 750w Corsair CX] [GPU: Gigabyte 7970 Ghz edition] 

Just now, Abdul201588 said:

I can but i don't want too. I already have CSGO on 2 accounts so i don't want to spend another £12.

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

on a steam sale, CSGO is around 4$. 

Won't to be region locked to US?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

2 minutes ago, <Aleks> said:

I can but i don't want too. I already have CSGO on 2 accounts so i don't want to spend another £12.

Wait... You've got 2 accounts already with CS:GO and you want another one.. why? 

1 minute ago, jkjoonas said:

Cs go is not related to the activation region. You can connect to virtually any server.

So it will be fine?

Wait... You've got 2 accounts already with CS:GO and you want another one.. why? 

Smurf or hacking. 

Magical Pineapples

I'm banned on both of them for cheating on faceit. But i really wasn't, and comp is too easy.

1 minute ago, <Aleks> said:

Why

Because most of the keys on G2a are stolen with creditcards obtained through fraud.

Please dont support such means of transactions, it really hurts the gaming industry as a whole

I'm banned on both of them for cheating on faceit. But i really wasn't, and comp is too easy.

If you didn't cheat then we not appeal your claim?

Faceit doesnt hand out bans so easily. 

If you didn't cheat then we not appeal your claim?

I did but the faceit admins are a bunch of plebs

Just now, <Aleks> said:

We have answer boy. Cheating ... go buy a cheat that is undetected and private or code them yourself and your chance of getting banned will be reduced. 

Magical Pineapples

Just now, MrUnknownEMC said:

We have answer boy. Cheating ... go buy a cheat that is undetected and private or code them yourself and your chance of getting banned will be reduced. 

I didn't cheat, it's a ban on faceit. 

Just now, <Aleks> said:

I did but the faceit admins are a bunch of plebs

What? I can't be sorry for you. You cheat that it, end of the story. It doesn't happen twice. 

Magical Pineapples

3 minutes ago, <Aleks> said:

I'm banned on both of them for cheating on faceit.

Just now, <Aleks> said:

I didn't cheat, it's a ban on faceit. 

^ what do you mean? You just said you did. 

Magical Pineapples

What? I can't be sorry for you. You cheat that it, end of the story. It doesn't happen twice. 

Whatever you say.

^ what do you mean? You just said you did. 

Read the whole post you took that out of context.