AMAZON PRIME its been 5 days!!! Still not received :/

iHomer

So I ordered ddr4 2133mhz for my first build and i got it at a bargain price of £63.

Its been 5 days and its still not been dispatched, was ment to be today.

Why do they not keep stock of this if its in demand.

ugh

it did say awaiting stock but this is ridiculous, it was in stock after i ordered it.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

1 minute ago, iHomer said:

supply and demand 

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

supply and demand 

if its in demand, get lotsssss of supply.

its not rocket science lol

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

6 minutes ago, iHomer said:

You ordered of Amazon UK or one of the sellers on Amazon? 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

1 minute ago, DildorTheDecent said:

You ordered of Amazon UK or one of the sellers on Amazon? 

Amazon UK >:(>:(

well, it is an estimated date. things can happen and delay it. we should be happy that they deliver it to our front door with products from all over the world

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

Not sure if this is an issue in the UK, but in the US Amazon is having an issue with one of their centers.

im pretty sure it the supply&demand of this due to being cheap at time of purchase

14 minutes ago, iHomer said:

well you can't just manifest these sorts of things out of ether...

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

There might have been outstanding orders/a waiting list for other people who ordered. It's worth using the Live chat as Amazon strive for customer service. You might get a kick back from them. 

Current Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 // Mobo: Ryzen AM4 B350 GAMING PLUS ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz // GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8GB // SSD: Kingston A400 120GB // HDD: 3 x WD Blue 1TB // PSUCorsair 650M // Case: Corsair 450D // Monitor: LG Ultrawide 29" IPS

Plex Server:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition // Mobo: Gigabyte - GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 Micro ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz // GPU: GeForce GTX 670 // HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB // PSU: Kolink Core Series 500W 80 Plus Certified // Case: AVP Viper Mini Tower

Other:

PS4 Pro // PS3 // Nintendo Switch (Pokemon edition) // Nintendo 3DS // Xbox 360 // iPhone 8 Plus // Macbook Retina 2013

32 minutes ago, iHomer said:

So I ordered ddr4 2133mhz for my first build and i got it at a bargain price of £63.

ugh

it did say awaiting stock but this is ridiculous, it was in stock after i ordered it.

Did you contact Amazon? They have a chat and phone service. Both excellent.

3 hours ago, iHomer said:

Doesn't work that way. It all depends on how much the manufacture has to sell. You cant just produce more, that costs money to expand your factory. So you have to deal with the laws of supply and demand. Feel fortunate you got it at a good price. Generally when the supply is not there and the demand is high the price goes up. 

Like others have said, try contacting Amazon, maybe they can do something. Ive emailed them before when they sent me the socket 2011 version of the Noctua NH-D14 when I needed the normal one, they we fast and friendly on getting that fixed. With in a few days I had what I needed. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Contact Amazon and complain since, at a minimum, you'll get a free month of Prime.

The Potato Box:

AMD 5950X

EVGA K|NGP|N 3090

128GB 3600 CL16 RAM

The Scrapyard Warrior:

AMD 3950x

EVGA FTW3 2080Ti

64GB 3200 CL16 RAM

8 hours ago, iHomer said:

ugh

Is it being shipped by amazon? Or did you buy it from a different seller on amazon?

Call them up and complain, they'll usually offer free prime or stuff like that to keep people happy.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

it did say awaiting stock

I found your problem. :)

-KuJoe

So contact Amazons customer support and get a refund? Maybe don't order stuff that isn't in stock in the future.

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB

I got £4 credit, I wanted a 120 mm artic fan but he said he can't change the order now , also the fan was an addon item

Amazon has been disappointing me with their shipping. Over here at Amazon Mexico is at least honest but nonsensical: "Available - might ship in up to 3 weeks" Well that isn't really fucking available then isn't it?

-------

Current Rig

-------

5 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Amazon has been disappointing me with their shipping. Over here at Amazon Mexico is at least honest but nonsensical: "Available - might ship in up to 3 weeks" Well that isn't really fucking available then isn't it?

Well, is it Amazon product? Or an product sold from a third party which Amazon complete the shipping? Or is a third party?

If I am not mistaken Amazon is still new in Mexico. 2015 I think, right? They might not have actual large warehouses. Some of their products might be coming from US warehouses. If you feel better, Amazon is still crap in Canada after being years here, it has a tiny fraction of products that thy sale (mostly books), most things are from third party. I suspect worst situation for you.

10 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

Well, is it Amazon product? Or an product sold from a third party which Amazon complete the shipping? Or is a third party?

If I am not mistaken Amazon is still new in Mexico. 2015 I think, right? They might not have actual large warehouses. Some of their products might be coming from US warehouses. If you feel better, Amazon is still crap in Canada after being years here, it has a tiny fraction of products that thy sale (mostly books), most things are from third party. I suspect worst situation for you.

It is specifically for Amazon Mexico, for other third party vendors they list those product as "coming in x time" not as available. And yes they warehouses probably aren't that great but their main issue I imagine has more to do with the import process: Mexican authorities can take a really long but more importantly unpredictable amount of time to process imports.

Still though they could be more honest and not try to get people to pay up-front for product stock they just aren't sure when it's actually coming through.

-------

Current Rig

-------

8 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Still though they could be more honest and not try to get people to pay up-front for product stock they just aren't sure when it's actually coming through.

Doesn't your credit card only gets charged when the product actually ships?

21 hours ago, iHomer said:

ugh

Play the in stock game. If it shows up again and doesn't say awaiting stock, buy it again and cancel your old order. Kind of silly, but however they prioritize their orders it seems to work.

3 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

Doesn't your credit card only gets charged when the product actually ships?

Well that might be accurate: It never actually took long enough for me to notice that though but sounds about right. Alright I guess is ultimately fine then.

-------

Current Rig

-------