Where Do You Land on 16personalities?

PlayStation 2

image.png.e56666eae0fd9237b1798a96fcd1641f.png

same as when i did the test a few years back. im socially quite a bit diffrent but my core is still the same. whats written here is pretty accurate on me for some parts, but i cant say i care to know this stuff beyond that its a little fun to do

*edit*

checked the relationship part, and thats just like 50/50 super correct and complete random shit to me lol. most of these things tend to over generalize and just put down stuff everyone can relate to to some extent to make it seem super relatable while its extremely wide spectrum

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Pretty accurate IMO.

Capture.PNG

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Took this test maybe a month ago and got INTJ-A "Architect" tonight I took it again and got ISTJ-A "Logistician".

I feel that the first result is by far the most accurate but maybe my mood is different from the last time I took the test.

"The Codex Electronica does not support this overclock."

On 10/16/2017 at 10:01 PM, Hybris5112 said:

Took this test maybe a month ago and got INTJ-A "Architect" tonight I took it again and got ISTJ-A "Logistician".

I feel that the first result is by far the most accurate but maybe my mood is different from the last time I took the test.

I've got the exact same thing (INTJ or ISTJ, depending on my mood) as well.

Anyways, speaking of personalities, I thought I'd arbitrarily guess each LMG personality based on the Myers-Briggs:

Linus - ENTJ

Luke - ENTJ

Nick Light - I???

Edzel - INTP

Brandon Lee - ISTJ

Taran - ESTJ

Colton - E?FJ

Jon Martin - ISTP?

Dennis - ISFJ

James - ENTP

Nicky V - ENFP

I have no idea about the others...

Apparently, this:

image.thumb.png.ad79de38bdb56b8cacb7e579fc11a8e6.png

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

I've done this in school and work. Apparently, there's no scientific backing at all and it's all for profit basically. One company licenses these made up "categories" for other companies to use but it's just categories. Life isn't so simple and humans aren't that simple. This just points out basic characteristics people may have and for some, its somewhat accurate, but most people find themselves in one but have some qualities that aren't in there or even opposite of what that one says. Some people aren't introverted or extroverted for example, but somewhere in between, some people are problem solvers in some areas but not in others. I really hate when my work tries to do this to pair you with other people who happen to get the same thing...because I realize that those people are different anyway and even harder to work with.

-Amy Miyake

• 2 weeks later...

logician.PNG.73adfc9c23d57bcf39586c6ea7dd98a4.PNG

I was hoping for magician... oh well.

Personality: INTJ ("The Architect")

Variant: Turbulent

Role: Analyst

This, was my OLD result, that I got continuously over the years(last time being 2015 I think?)

Now my result changed to

Code: ISTJ ("The Logistician")

Variant: Turbulent

Role: Sentinel

So I guess in the last 2 years I became less driven by intuition and started observing more.

Spoiler

gwLdvMP.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

On 19/10/2017 at 11:54 AM, KawaiiRaven said:

I've done this in school and work. Apparently, there's no scientific backing at all and it's all for profit basically. One company licenses these made up "categories" for other companies to use but it's just categories. Life isn't so simple and humans aren't that simple. This just points out basic characteristics people may have and for some, its somewhat accurate, but most people find themselves in one but have some qualities that aren't in there or even opposite of what that one says. Some people aren't introverted or extroverted for example, but somewhere in between, some people are problem solvers in some areas but not in others. I really hate when my work tries to do this to pair you with other people who happen to get the same thing...because I realize that those people are different anyway and even harder to work with.

Absolutely. Old school of mine did this and most of the kids who scored anything that called them "intelligent" or "rare" became unbearable ego-maniacs within a day...

Still, that might just be my experience. Still think it tries too hard to put people in boxes, it just doesn't work like that. Humans are dynamic creatures.

HEADS UP, THIS ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE NOW

I'm keeping everything else the way it was for anyone who might check out my answers in future, but I won't be using LTT.

Don't forget to quote me when replying to me!

Please explain your question fully, so I can answer it fully.

PSU Tier List Cooler Tier List SSD Tier List  My Specs Below!

Spoiler

My PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.2GHz

Cooler: Stock Wraith Spire

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3000mHz 16GB DDR4 (2x8GB) RGB

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming ATX

SSD: Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5"

HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200rpm

GPU: Asus ROG Strix OC GTX 1060 6GB

Case: Cooler Master H500P

PSU: Corsair RM650i 650W 80+ Gold Fully Modular

Fans: 4x Cooler Master Masterfan Pro 120 Air Balance

Spoiler

Potato Laptop (Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook, 2013):

CPU: Intel Ivy Bridge i5 3337U @ 1.8GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3 2133mhz SODIMM (1x4GB Samsung, 1x4GB Kingston)

SSD: Kingston 24GB SSD (originally for caching)

HDD: HGST 500GB 5400rpm

GPU: Intel HD 4000 Graphics

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

brett personality.PNG

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

I specifically remember agreeing that I would rarely call myself a dreamer.

persson.JPG.e706822d375c178b6a91faaf2d017856.JPG