Looking for a 4K Gsyn montior

Hi, since ancient times i have been using a cheapo 1080p monitor with 60hz ish refresh and i would like to purchase a new monitor, i now have a 1080 and play some games in 4k DSR and would like to try the real thing, i figured since i have a Nvidia card it would be a waste of money not to go for one with Gsyn capabilities and that's the problem i'm encountering, for starters all tech in uk is %30-40 more than us, so something that costs $400 would cost £400 which is just the worst thing since unsliced bread and the market at least in the uk for 4k G Sync monitors is little to nothing, as far as i can tell through no research and quick amazon glances the only two companies that supply what i want are acer and asus and half of what shows up is in ultrawide not 4k and the ones that are 4k with G sync are £700+ ($900+), basically i would like suggestions to decent 4k displays at around the £400-£500 price point

And if anyone would like to see what i mean by UK being overpriced the XB281HK in the UK is on offer for £575 and the in the US is on offer for $599 and at the current exchange rate the uk price in america would be $750 around %40 more than in the US, as far as i can tell this monitor has poor picture quality, going by UK reviews of the product, it also pains me to see that a 4k freesync monitor is on average around £400, damn i hate Gsync and the fact i want it so bad, any suggestion please hit me up or if you have experience with owning the XB281HK please tell me what you thought of this product so i can decide if i should bite another bullet