XPS13 Sucks don't buy this laptop!

So i bought this laptop, XPS13 9350 from dell on October 2016 after hearing the praise this laptop got online as well as in other sources.
Right after a month of buying and using the laptop there was an issue where the power indicator would just flash repeatedly. Dell thought this was a small issue and replaced the entire mother board, display and the SSD drive (IDK why) and called it a day (this was not charged cause it is covered  under the laptop's 1 year warranty. The issue was obviously fixed. But again around August of 2017 the same issue returned where now there is no indication of power at all. Dell fixed this again by literally changing the whole mother board, some LEDs, power indicator and the battery(again IDK why).This time I got angry as anyone who spends soo much on a laptop will be, and so I asked for a replacement unit and the case got escalated to the services director of my country and it was denied of a replacement. All fine for about a week and a half and again there is no power on the laptop and this time dell wants me to go the some service center to get this laptop checked.

What i have learned from this experience is the Dell sucks don't buy their products even if it is good looking and tempting to buy.

2 hours ago, CaptainKieseI said:

the dell customer service was always veeery bad :P

It's excellent in my country

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

uhhh, why was it not covered in warranty is my question. that sounds like a standard RMA. 

Laptop Main

(Retired) Zbook 15: i7-6820HQ, M2000M, 32gb, 512gb SSD + 2tb HDD, 4k Dreamcolor

(Retired) Alienware 15 R3: i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16gb, 512 SSD + 1tb HDD, 1080p

(Retired) T560: i7-6600U, HD520, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1620p

(Retired) P650RS: i7-6820HK, 1070, 16gb, 512gb + 1tb HDD, 4k Samsung PLS

(Retired) MBP 2012 Retina: i7-3820QM, GT650M, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1800p