Bought some Savage Jerky...

DavePlays

I bought some savage jerky... of course using the LTT offer code... IT IS SO GOOD!

Got the Mojo, Sweet Sriracha BBQ, and Teriyaki!

Definitely go get some!

DON'T FORGET TO

BEEP BEEP LIKE A SHEEP

50 minutes ago, DavePlays said:

I bought some savage jerky... of course using the LTT offer code... IT IS SO GOOD!

Got the Mojo, Sweet Sriracha BBQ, and Teriyaki!

Definitely go get some!

Try the Maple Bacon - it was very good.

Definitely a hard sell for Canadians though. Each package works out to be somewhere around $15CAD after you factor in shipping and rate conversion.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

14 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Try the Maple Bacon - it was very good.

Definitely a hard sell for Canadians though. Each package works out to be somewhere around $15CAD after you factor in shipping and rate conversion.

9,666 posts...

Agreed, I would buy some if it was cheaper and sold locally, not online.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

I'd love to try some, just too bad it's ridiculously expensive to have it shipped to Canada when I can just go to the store nearby and get some for $6.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

18 hours ago, TetraSky said:

I'd love to try some, just too bad it's ridiculously expensive to have it shipped to Canada when I can just go to the store nearby and get some for $6.

Yeah I got 2 packs (One Teriyaki, the other Maple Bacon), and it came out to ~$30 CAD all in. That's including using the LTT promo code.

I'd say, it's worth trying once, as a fun novelty - but I'd probably never buy it again.

I'd recommend giving it a shot as a "treat", just make sure to use the Promo Code, and I would order more than one pack to make shipping a bit more worth while.

Side note: Wal-Mart is now selling Jack Links for $3.97 each online (and some places in-store) - which is the best jerky I've been able to find in Canada at a store.

Most other retail jerky is way too dried and looks like it's been sitting in a warehouse for years. Jack Links is still moist, unless you get an old pack.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)