Case labs STH10 Radiator Compatibility

Go to solution Solved by Lurick,
Just now, Tech22 said:

I  would put it in the top compartment as the bulk of the fans would be there. The bottom bay in the top compartment if that makes sense.

So, reading the spec sheet and looking at it you'll have to swap that around most likely and make some modifications probably.

The top chamber is limited to 480 rads and smaller

The middle chamber (where the mobo and everything goes) is limited to a single rad at the front

The bottom chamber can hold dual 560 rads.

If I read your post right you planned to put 560s in the top which isn't supported.

So looking at the spec sheet, I can put two 560 slims with fans on the top, a 560 slim with fans on the bottom and have a PSU there aswell. I want to install an aquaero 6XT in one of the bottom bays, will this not let me use a 560 in the bottom? Also, I think the spec sheet said a 480 can go in the bottom but no 560, I am confused. Thanks for your help!

Watercooling Pro & Keyboard Enthusiast!

You would put the 560 rads in the bottom under the central compartment so you'll be fine there, but are you looking to put the Aquaero 6XT in the same compartment as the 560 rads or just above it in the main area?

Spec sheet says bottom area only for 560 rads (and smaller), 480 and smaller for the top compartment.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

4 minutes ago, Lurick said:

You would put the 560 rads in the bottom under the central compartment so you'll be fine there, but are you looking to put the Aquaero 6XT in the same compartment as the 560 rads or just above it in the main area?

Spec sheet says bottom area only for 560 rads (and smaller), 480 and smaller for the top compartment.

I  would put it in the top compartment as the bulk of the fans would be there. The bottom bay in the top compartment if that makes sense.

Just now, Tech22 said:

So, reading the spec sheet and looking at it you'll have to swap that around most likely and make some modifications probably.

The middle chamber (where the mobo and everything goes) is limited to a single rad at the front

If I read your post right you planned to put 560s in the top which isn't supported.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

Ok. So dual 480s in the top would also fit with an aquaero in the top too? 

1 minute ago, Tech22 said:

Ok. So dual 480s in the top would also fit with an aquaero in the top too? 

Possibly, depending on how you orient the radiator mount:

http://www.caselabs-store.com/120-4-480-radiator-side-mount-single-wide-magnum-cases/

If you put the S towards the back where the PSU covers are then you'll probably be fine.

PSU will go in the bottom, just using the plates as reference.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

Possibly, depending on how you orient the radiator mount:

http://www.caselabs-store.com/120-4-480-radiator-side-mount-single-wide-magnum-cases/

If you put the S towards the back where the PSU covers are then you'll probably be fine.

PSU will go in the bottom, just using the plates as reference.

Ok. Thank you!