C++ Random programs for practice?

I have finished learning C++ basics up to multi dimensional arrays. I want to know what programs can I make with my current knowledge. My sister told me to create a 'Tic tac toe' game. I have been thinking but I have no idea how to make it. I did make few random programs but I felt like not so challenged. Guys, help :)

15 minutes ago, Atalia Chez said:

I have finished learning C++ basics up to multi dimensional arrays. I want to know what programs can I make with my current knowledge. My sister told me to create a 'Tic tac toe' game. I have been thinking but I have no idea how to make it. I did make few random programs but I felt like not so challenged. Guys, help :)

Well there's your challenge right there isn't it? Go create a tic-tac-toe game. It's  how I learned myself programming as well, think of something you want to make and try to make it. Look up new things, learn along the way.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

• 2 weeks later...

Probably it is best to follow some guide, there are several good on the internet. Besides it is not really possible to know what exactly means you learned C++ up to multi dimensional arrays. How do we should know what you learned? Probably the basic elements like if and loop constructs, but what about classes, the stdlib or the STL?

If you understand a 2D array you can picture a tic tac toe board right there! 

Int[3][3] board;

that should get you started. Have fun!!!

If you want to be a system analyst, you'll need to think about the mechanics of the game itself.

Otherwise, if you just want to be a regular ol' code monkey, you'll need someone else to do a spec for you.

Your choice...

Ok guys here is the update!

I made a tic tac toe game and it is working! I was able to further reduce code`s size and introduced functions in it. Now as I will learn OOP, surely classes will be introduced aswell. :D

Thank you all for your concern!