I hate new cars

emosun

Well I'm not sure Kia still uses Red for the backlight on their dash gauges. But my mom's 2011 Kia Soul has lots of red on its displays.

But I do like that amber and green color that older cars used. But I also like the white that some newer cars use. I like the 2018 Equinox. It's got a Blue and White dash. And black/grey interiors I kinda like. Cream/Taupe/Beige interiors are cool too. Depending on how much blue or red mixed with black and/or creamy tans would be ok. Black and Orange like Orange stitching or piping would be cool.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

19 minutes ago, Monkey Dust said:

White/blue dash illumination, yeah car manufactures need to get on board with RGB.

Heckin yes!
We need this in our cars like right NOW!

wp5f0ec022.gif

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

3 hours ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

i just hate the new cars with an overdone power steering and  with peddles that have like a inch of dead zone . Makes you feel like your steering wheel is not connected to the wheels, like my parents Honda civic typeR

Yup, if feels very drive-by-wire. 

But the biggest issue has to be the crappy quality cars have though. Cheap bearings, thin alu constructions, plastic everywhere. And the constant expansion of the cabin at the cost of space in the engine bay. Can't do shit on cars these days without having to almost completely disassemble stuff.

That and much like entertainment (games, movies) all cars kinda look alike these days. It used to be easy to spot a brand by their headlights or shape. Now they're all generic droplet-like humps with overengineered headlight units.