Best ring/halo LED fan under $20 each to put in the front panel of my rosewill cullinan (red version)

Joemoney90

Just wondering what you guys prefer, i know that the thermaltake riing is really good. Im looking for mainly good looks but still functional. Im looking between cheaper fans like the apevia 12l-cdr, I also really like the anidees halo, and aigodiy halo. I want that deep red color not in between red and pink so im thinkin the anidees are a good color but you probably know more than me. Also the apevias look light coloredbut thats just from the few pics ive seen. As of now im thinking the anidees halo. Thanks for your help in advance.

24 minutes ago, Joemoney90 said:

Just wondering what you guys prefer, i know that the thermaltake riing is really good. Im looking for mainly good looks but still functional. -snip

I use Thermaltake Riing Plus fans and they are very nice looking. To me the reds look good, not pink but I think the main selling feature of them is individually controllable LEDs and being able to create a custom color scheme (ie change every second LED color....or split down the middle with one color left and a second color right, etc) along with the modes (static, ripple, blink, pulse, etc). They are PWM so that's a plus and are pretty quiet when running at low RPM and not too bad at high RPM though this is controllable as well if you dont want to use PWM.

I know nothing about the other one you are asking about but I'm just telling you my experience with the riing plus.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

13 minutes ago, knight_40k said:

I use Thermaltake Riing Plus fans and they are very nice looking. To me the reds look good, not pink but I think the main selling feature of them is individually controllable LEDs and being able to create a custom color scheme (ie change every second LED color....or split down the middle with one color left and a second color right, etc) along with the modes (static, ripple, blink, pulse, etc). They are PWM so that's a plus and are pretty quiet when running at low RPM and not too bad at high RPM though this is controllable as well if you dont want to use PWM.

I know nothing about the other one you are asking about but I'm just telling you my experience with the riing plus.

Thanks very much for your input i think im going with the riing, is plus different. Does it allow it to change colors and stuff? There a little out of budget and are $25 more for the 3 pack than red edition. Is that worth it?

16 minutes ago, Joemoney90 said:

Thanks very much for your input i think im going with the riing, is plus different. Does it allow it to change colors and stuff? There a little out of budget and are $25 more for the 3 pack than red edition. Is that worth it?

From my understanding the riing plus has less color bleed than the original riing due to the frosted area around the LEDs. Functionality I believe they are the same but do a bit of googling for yourself to make sure.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

19 hours ago, Joemoney90 said:

Just wondering what you guys prefer, i know that the thermaltake riing is really good. Im looking for mainly good looks but still functional. Im looking between cheaper fans like the apevia 12l-cdr, I also really like the anidees halo, and aigodiy halo. I want that deep red color not in between red and pink so im thinkin the anidees are a good color but you probably know more than me. Also the apevias look light coloredbut thats just from the few pics ive seen. As of now im thinking the anidees halo. Thanks for your help in advance.

http://thermalbench.com/2016/07/12/corsair-ml120-pro-120-mm-fan/

How about these?  Supposed to be pretty good, and should be a step up from the Riing fans from what I've read about both of them.