Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series Won't turn on after shutdown?

Hi everyone I have an issue, I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series, the model is the Inspiron 5555

After using it for a while I decided to let it rest, so a turn it off, when I came back the laptop won't turn on, the battery was fully charged and everything was working great!! but after that shutdown doesn't turn on, I already tried a few things

Pushing the power button withouth the cable and the battery on the Laptop, I tried it for, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 and 60 seconds on different times and didn't work, sometimes it showed me like a white/amber led but didn't show anything and it won't turn on, and in a different occasion gave me a flashing fully white led, but it again didn't work, it doesn't give me any beep or anything

also I tried doing the same steps withouth the HDD, RAM and BIOS Battery, again no different result

Why is happening this to me haha :(?

The computer has the latest Windows 10 Update, 12 GB Ram, A10 Proccesor, HDD 1TB 

Here's a link of the computer on Amazon if you need it: https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-15-5555-A10-8700P-2-2GHz/dp/B0163Q724Q

Thank you so much for wasting your time on my case haha, I'm really desperate!

24 minutes ago, caspertheghost said:

contact support, maybe they can help. 

No luck with them, they don't answer :(

sounds like an RMA case. contact dell and request a repair.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

HMM... Yeah that's sounds like an RMA issue. o.O

S.K.Y.N.E.T. v4.3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RX 6700XT |   Twin 24" Pixio PX248 Prime 1080p 144Hz Displays | 256GB Sabrent NVMe (OS) | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #1 | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #2 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo1TB Western Digital NVMe | 2TB Sabrent NVMe | Intel Wireless-AC 9260

25 minutes ago, Sierra Fox said:

sounds like an RMA case. contact dell and request a repair.

I do not longer have warranty :( what does it mean RMA?

There is no way then? If I pushed many times the power button with only the battery it gives a full white stable led, but no luck with turning on. :(