People outside the UK that want to experience what it's like to drive on a UK motorway

3 Lions

Watch this...

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

I honestly believed there would be more traffic, but hey isnt he going at over 120Km/h?

How would i ever possibly navigate in a country where driving is done in the opposite lane :P...

Is there some special message to be said about this?  Apart from you guys traveling on the wrong side of the road i don't see how this is any different than driving on the U.S interstate system. 

So... Everything is inverted and there's less crazy people with guns?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 hour ago, Thunderpup said:

Is there some special message to be said about this?  Apart from you guys traveling on the wrong side of the road i don't see how this is any different than driving on the U.S interstate system. 

It's literally the same as driving on a US Interstate or a Canadian Freeway, aside from what side of the road you're on.

@LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo I really don't see the point of this video. Was there some question people had about the UK Motorway? Some confusion or something?

It's just a dude driving.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

2 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

It's literally the same as driving on a US Interstate or a Canadian Freeway, aside from what side of the road you're on.

@LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo I really don't see the point of this video. Was there some question people had about the UK Motorway? Some confusion or something?

It's just a dude driving.

Yea i figured that.

I'd really like an explanation from the OP as to the intention of this post.  If for instance he is trying to showcase the lack of congestion; i know for a fact that is all relative to which motorway and the time of day.  Just like any place.