Any suggestions for a 1080p monitor?

Shivansh681
Go to solution Solved by Oshino Shinobu,
38 minutes ago, Shivansh681 said:

How about 250? Can I find good monitors in that range?

For $250, you can pick up 120/144Hz monitors. You can also get a good IPS monitor for that price, so you'd need to decide whether refresh rate or colour vibrancy is more important to you. If you play FPS and action games, you'll likely get more out of a higher refresh rate. 

You said $500 before. For that, you can get 1440p 144Hz GSync monitors. The IPS models of those would be out of your price range, but the TN ones are in there, such as the Asus PG248Q and Dell S2716DGR (24" and 27" respectively).

To be honest, my recommendation would probably be the Asus PG248Q, which is a 1440p 180Hz GSync monitor for about $400. 

If we're sticking to $250, I'd say the Acer XF240H or Asus VG248QE for TN 120/144Hz, or a Dell U2414H for 60Hz IPS. 

EDIT: Best to quote or mention (@ Username) when replying to someone, or they won't get a notification. Luckily @Glennieboyyy007 mentioned me so I saw it. 

Recommend me some 1080p monitor for gaming. I don't have a high budget and I don't know a lot about monitors. Btw should I consider a Dell monitor or an Asus monitor if those are two good monitor brands? Recommend those too please thank you

What do you consider not a high budget? It's much easier to recommend you something if we have a number (and currency) 

6 minutes ago, Shivansh681 said:

Recommend me some 1080p monitor for gaming. I don't have a high budget and I don't know a lot about monitors. Btw should I consider a Dell monitor or an Asus monitor if those are two good monitor brands? Recommend those too please thank you

What GPU do you have?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

What GPU do you have?

GTX 1070.

38 minutes ago, Shivansh681 said:

How about 250? Can I find good monitors in that range?

For $250, you can pick up 120/144Hz monitors. You can also get a good IPS monitor for that price, so you'd need to decide whether refresh rate or colour vibrancy is more important to you. If you play FPS and action games, you'll likely get more out of a higher refresh rate. 

You said $500 before. For that, you can get 1440p 144Hz GSync monitors. The IPS models of those would be out of your price range, but the TN ones are in there, such as the Asus PG248Q and Dell S2716DGR (24" and 27" respectively).

To be honest, my recommendation would probably be the Asus PG248Q, which is a 1440p 180Hz GSync monitor for about $400. 

If we're sticking to $250, I'd say the Acer XF240H or Asus VG248QE for TN 120/144Hz, or a Dell U2414H for 60Hz IPS. 

EDIT: Best to quote or mention (@ Username) when replying to someone, or they won't get a notification. Luckily @Glennieboyyy007 mentioned me so I saw it.