Building a server to host a multiple webs and games at the same time

HI, I'd like to build a server to host multiple webs and at the same time a CSS server. Budget version would be kinda nice, but I'm willing to pay. Internet access isn't problem I can get up to 300/300Mb/s internet. The internet access would be just for this little fella. I'd want to host like 3 public webs with relatively low to medium traffic and a CSS server for me and my friends. Is for example this setup alright?

CPU: 2x Quad Core Xeon E5620 2,4 GHz

RAM: DDR3 32 GB

Network card: Broadcom NetXtreme II 5709c Dual Port 1Gb

RAID controller: PERC 6i

Power supply: 502 W

Size: 1U

Storage: None (Tell me how much should i get)

Price for above: 487,27  USD

A few 500GB or maybe a couple 1TB drives would be plenty and maybe a small SSD? That looks like a Dell or HP pre-built server, is that right?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Looks like you did pretty well! Just make sure you have somewhere to put the machine, they are loud and hot. For hard drives I really like the Seagate NAS drives, I have had the best luck with them surviving in servers. (On the cheap end at least)

You are missing some sweet RGB.

But websites dont really take much if they were made well, Game server files dont actually take much either. You are more than fine in my opinion.

If you are not using Windows and go Linux all the way. It might be a nice learning curve to get into Docker.

Quote or mention me if not feel ignored 

As Kered124 mentioned, a server like this would benefit from Nas-rated drives (current Seagate branding: IronWolf) as they are rated for 24x7 use, up to 180TB of data per year (IronWolf Pro is up to 300TB per year) whereas most standard desktop drives are only rated for 8 hours a day x 5 days a week use and up to 55TB of data per year. Most desktop drives have a 2 year warranty, and a standard IronWolf comes with a 3 year warranty (the IronWolf Pro has a 5 year warranty) and these drives also have firmware designed to detect and mitigate vibration issues from a large amount of drives running together so that you don't see decrease in performance or longevity, and multiple user technology.

Good luck with the server build, regardless of which drive(s) you decide to go with in the end!

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming