1700x cooling

Skye0lucero

Running a 1700x in my new build theme is yellow and white im going to paint the outer rim of the fans yellow and have white fins if i go with this cooler my ? is Phanteks PH-TC14PE 140mm that going to cool my 1700x great and it dose not support am4 but my local micro center is selling stand alone am4 brackets would i be able to just pick one of those up and be set?

19 hours ago, Skye0lucero said:

Running a 1700x in my new build theme is yellow and white im going to paint the outer rim of the fans yellow and have white fins if i go with this cooler my ? is Phanteks PH-TC14PE 140mm that going to cool my 1700x great and it dose not support am4 but my local micro center is selling stand alone am4 brackets would i be able to just pick one of those up and be set?

so basically you're asking if the Phanteks PH-TC14PE is good enough to cool a 1700x? if yes the answer is yes it will be good enough.

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

As for bracket, your best bet is to contact Phanteks support and ask them. Usually you can even get bracket for free if you provide receipts for both cooler and CPU.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv