xXBlackIceXx

When you finally have enough money to get a pc. And your parents make you put it in the saving account you cant touch....... FML RIP DREAMS

Status update? Also why not just try talking to them about it? It is important to save, but no point in having money if you cant use it. Also depending how old you are you may be able to access anyway depending where you live, here when you are 14 you can legally take over your account.

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

7 minutes ago, rn8686 said:

Status update? Also why not just try talking to them about it? It is important to save, but no point in having money if you cant use it. Also depending how old you are you may be able to access anyway depending where you live, here when you are 14 you can legally take over your account.

Tried

I dont think it's fair for you because you have saved all that money all by yourself to buy the thing that you have always wanted and then your parents force you to put that money in your savings account. I suppose than again saving is important for the long term. RIP. 

As mentioned this really should have been a status update, but now that we're here I guess we should discuss the money issue and everyone's options.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Good on them. Needs come prior to wants and saving money is a necesity these days.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

39 minutes ago, xXBlackIceXx said:

When you finally have enough money to get a pc. And your parents make you put it in the saving account you cant touch....... FML RIP DREAMS

They're probably right. Let's face it, joining the PCMR is vanity and not necessity in life. Who knows what kind of emergencies will arise in the future and you've spent all that money for your PC. Just continue saving money until such time you have surplus for buying a PC. 

Also, you can wait for Coffee Lake and money doesn't grow on trees. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

6 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Good on them. Needs come prior to wants and saving money is a necesity these days.

I would argue that this would teach OP the value of money and why it is important to work hard for the things you want. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

45 minutes ago, TheBeastPC said:

I dont think it's fair for you because you have saved all that money all by yourself to buy the thing that you have always wanted and then your parents force you to put that money in your savings account. I suppose than again saving is important for the long term. RIP. 

Long term im 15... what am i gonna use it on.... 

32 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Saving for what? 

29 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

They're probably right. Let's face it, joining the PCMR is vanity and not necessity in life. Who knows what kind of emergencies will arise in the future and you've spent all that money for your PC. Just continue saving money until such time you have surplus for buying a PC. 

Also, you can wait for Coffee Lake and money doesn't grow on trees. 

Emergencies like what? Also wwhat is coffee lake

Just now, xXBlackIceXx said:

Emergencies like what? Also wwhat is coffee lake

covfefe lake, Intel's next gen 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

covfefe lake, Intel's next gen 

Would it be a liable option for a budgeg pc? Seing as now the only way im getting a pc is if i work 10 hours a day for th3 n3xt 20 days

Would it be a liable option for a budgeg pc? Seing as now the only way im getting a pc is if i work 10 hours a day for th3 n3xt 20 days

viable, not liable :P 

Unless you're going 7700k or 8700k and know that already, you're probably better off with Ryzen.

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

viable, not liable :P 

Unless you're going 7700k or 8700k and know that already, you're probably better off with Ryzen.

I didnt even know about it till now. And sorry for the grammar mistake

I didnt even know about it till now. And sorry for the grammar mistake

Which, ryzen or coffee lake?

no need to apologize, just trying to help :P 

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Which, ryzen or coffee lake?

no need to apologize, just trying to help :P 

Coffe lake, i may be 15 and never had a PC in my life, but ive definitely heard of ryzen. Yes need to appolagise

Coffe lake, i may be 15 and never had a PC in my life, but ive definitely heard of ryzen. Yes need to appolagise

well, yeah, it's just the next gen.  you know, Sandy bridge, Ivy bridge, Haswell, Broadwell, Skylake, Kaby Lake, Coffee Lake.

well, yeah, it's just the next gen.  you know, Sandy bridge, Ivy bridge, Haswell, Broadwell, Skylake, Kaby Lake, Coffee Lake.

Dont know. But holy crap those sound awesome.

Dont know. But holy crap those sound awesome.

Just wait for Tiger lake lol

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Just wait for Tiger lake lol

Umnnn 2019 ill pass. Btw does your name have any referance to the halo 4 movie

Umnnn 2019 ill pass. Btw does your name have any referance to the halo 4 movie

no

no

Yea. Im getting a pc whether or not i have to rob a bank

3 minutes ago, xXBlackIceXx said:

Yea. Im getting a pc whether or not i have to rob a bank

That is not advisable 

That is not advisable 

I need a pc tho. Since  my laptop died.

3 minutes ago, xXBlackIceXx said:

I need a pc tho. Since  my laptop died.

get the one in your signature then, seems more or less reasonable, if a bit overkill on storage.

I suppose that brings it all back around to being able to spend your money though.  So far theyve taught you its not worth it to save since it'll just be locked away against your will, and that you then need to rob a bank to get what you need.  Not a good lesson lol