Dbrand skin for laptop came destroyed in mail and no support from Dbrand Help!!!!!

natsuu

I got a dbrand skin for my razer laptop, but mine came destroyed in the mail with acknowledgement from the post office and I tried contacting Dbrand via support email but its been two days and still no email, can any one help plzzz

unnamed.jpg

Just now, M.Yurizaki said:

The problem is likely the courier who shipped it not giving a damn about the item in question.

yea but Dbrand hasn't replied to my plea for help is there another method of contacting them ?

2 minutes ago, natsuu said:

I got a dbrand skin for my razer laptop, but mine came destroyed in the mail with acknowledgement from the post office and I tried contacting Dbrand via support email but its been two days and still no email, can any one help plzzz

unnamed.jpg

Idk how we can help you, you might have to order another one, or barrage their support with emails. As M.Yurizaki said, it might be the seller, did you buy it from amazon, or ebay? Newegg if they even sell them? I know those sites can have sellers different and not associated with DBRAND.

1 minute ago, natsuu said:

yea but Dbrand hasn't replied to my plea for help is there another method of contacting them ?

Every brand should have an HQ, or possibly stores in your area. If you live in LA, or the US, it's possible they could have an HQ stationed there. That all depends on if DBRAND is a American Company. I have no clue though, only know about them through TechSource.

Just now, shiggy said:

Idk how we can help you, you might have to order another one, or barrage their support with emails. As M.Yurizaki said, it might be the seller, did you buy it from amazon, or ebay? Newegg if they even sell them? I know those sites can have sellers different and not associated with DBRAND.

I ordered it for Dbrand website

Just now, shiggy said:

Every brand should have an HQ, or possibly stores in your area. If you live in LA, or the US, it's possible they could have an HQ stationed there. That all depends on if DBRAND is a American Company. I have no clue though, only know about them through TechSource.

its a canadian company 

Maybe dm them on Twitter or something. But they'll probs redirect you back to their website cs

Just now, natsuu said:

its a canadian company 

I did some light searching, and no locations pop up with the mention of DBRAND. Try repeatedly contacting them via: dbrand.com/contact

Post it on twitter, and reddit/dbrand

dbrand's customer support is absolute horrible, they only make it look "good" cause of the twitter support helping some people here and there

3 minutes ago, SCGazelle said:

Maybe dm them on Twitter or something. But they'll probs redirect you back to their website cs

2 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Post it on twitter, and reddit/dbrand

dbrand's customer support is absolute horrible, they only make it look "good" cause of the twitter support helping some people here and there

tried that to no reply

Personally I haven't had any issues with their customer support.

I recently got a dBrand skin for my 13 R3 and had a question about it - I got my first response in less than 24 hours and the question was resolved within 48.

The Potato Box:

AMD 5950X

EVGA K|NGP|N 3090

128GB 3600 CL16 RAM

The Scrapyard Warrior:

AMD 3950x

EVGA FTW3 2080Ti

64GB 3200 CL16 RAM

I should add more to my response.

At best the company may send a replacement or a refund, but don't expect companies to be that nice. I generally expect companies to be "it's not my problem" once it's out of their hands and into shipping's.

Unless the company owns the courier (*ahem*Amazon*ahem*)

18 minutes ago, natsuu said:

... .. via support email but its been two days ..plzzz

wtf man are you serious? Two days is nothing for online support. I would start complaining after a week.

Dbrand has always come through for me when I've had mail mishaps. Slickwraps is the company that couldnt give a damn about someone once they take your money.

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

14 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

wtf man are you serious? Two days is nothing for online support. I would start complaining after a week.

that usually the maximum from most companies

51 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

they also said to wait 48 hours

Hey!

Dbrand will make it right, but they've been pretty slammed lately so it may take a day or two for them to respond still. If you don't hear anything back by Monday, please DM me and we'll get it fixed asap. Sorry to hear about the shipping issues, sometimes couriers can be absolutely brutal.

On 8/10/2017 at 8:37 PM, CPotter said:

Hey!

Dbrand will make it right, but they've been pretty slammed lately so it may take a day or two for them to respond still. If you don't hear anything back by Monday, please DM me and we'll get it fixed asap. Sorry to hear about the shipping issues, sometimes couriers can be absolutely brutal.

Okay thank you

lowkey the real issue the razer blade. no skin will save it. 

Laptop Main

(Retired) Zbook 15: i7-6820HQ, M2000M, 32gb, 512gb SSD + 2tb HDD, 4k Dreamcolor

(Retired) Alienware 15 R3: i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16gb, 512 SSD + 1tb HDD, 1080p

(Retired) T560: i7-6600U, HD520, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1620p

(Retired) P650RS: i7-6820HK, 1070, 16gb, 512gb + 1tb HDD, 4k Samsung PLS

(Retired) MBP 2012 Retina: i7-3820QM, GT650M, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1800p

On 8/12/2017 at 4:08 PM, Pendragon said:

lowkey the real issue the razer blade. no skin will save it. 

what wrong with it? My is working fine

On 8/10/2017 at 8:37 PM, CPotter said:

Hey!

their robot just messaged me, they will be sending another one out soon. thanks

59 minutes ago, natsuu said:

what wrong with it? My is working fine

see u in 6 months or a year. i have a 40% 70% chance to be right. 

Laptop Main

(Retired) Zbook 15: i7-6820HQ, M2000M, 32gb, 512gb SSD + 2tb HDD, 4k Dreamcolor

(Retired) Alienware 15 R3: i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16gb, 512 SSD + 1tb HDD, 1080p

(Retired) T560: i7-6600U, HD520, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1620p

(Retired) P650RS: i7-6820HK, 1070, 16gb, 512gb + 1tb HDD, 4k Samsung PLS

(Retired) MBP 2012 Retina: i7-3820QM, GT650M, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1800p