1440p Monitor with 8 bit + FRC

Hello!

I wonder if there is a monitor with 8 bit + FRC with a high refresh rate (with or above 144hz and 1440p)?
I use my computer for gaming and content creation (Photo/Video editing).

Kindly Regards, Joro

30 minutes ago, whyjoro said:

Hello!

I wonder if there is a monitor with 8 bit + FRC with a high refresh rate (with or above 144hz and 1440p)?
I use my computer for gaming and content creation (Photo/Video editing).

Kindly Regards, Joro

1440p 144 Hz with 10 bpc color exceeds the limits of DP 1.2, and since DP 1.3 hasn't really started being implemented in monitors yet, I don't think you will be able to find any, at least none that can use 10 bpc and 144 Hz at the same time.

7 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

1440p 144 Hz with 10 bpc color exceeds the limits of DP 1.2, and since DP 1.3 hasn't really started being implemented in monitors yet, I don't think you will be able to find any, at least none that can use 10 bpc and 144 Hz at the same time.

Forgot +FRC = 10 bit    :    / 

Current Build

Successful Builds

Spoiler
Spoiler

On 8/9/2017 at 10:20 PM, Gungpae said:

Forgot +FRC = 10 bit    :    / 

Sorry for the late reply and all, stumbled upon this thread and joined here just to help you out, If I just can. 

There is indeed 10 bit (true, not frc) 144Hz 1440p monitors. Samsung's newly released CHG70 series does so! Comes with factory calibrated panel and all, even includes sertificates for that. (Note, you might need to buy your own cables, even included HDMI cable wasn't able to carry 1440p144 signal.)

E: oh sorry, I tagged the wrong person, not the OP. But I guess he'll get the info if he has notifications enabled.