Can't hear my friends on discord

CardinalHunter

Can someone help me with this, I use the browser system and am still having this issue?

Well that was a shit show of uselessness.

If your only issue is not being able to hear other people (and being unable to hear anyone, not just a specific person) then you've probably not got your output set up properly. The fact you're using a new(?)/different mic is only a coincidence.

1. Do you have playback from other sources? i.e. youtube/itunes/foobar

2. have you muted the output in discord, and have you got it set to the correct output?

• 2 weeks later...

Check to make sure your playback device in discord is set as the correct one, for me my microphone caused the 'default' device to be the monitor plug in on my one channel soundboard.

On 8/9/2017 at 8:35 AM, Vernw3 said:

in your volume mixer is discord all the muted/do you have your device set to your head phonees

You did this almost a year and I've had this issue for almost a week and the whole time it was muted in my mixer fml Thank you

• 1 year later...

Well I Was Facing the same issue from Many Last Days, But i Followed this Guide to Can't Hear Anyone on Discord And As of now everything is working fine. However One thing which you can do to instantly Fix this issue is By Going to The Sound Settings>Microphone>Rightclick on That>Enable and Set as Default Communication Device.

Fullscreen-capture-31-05-2019-161311.jpg