Intel Core i7 8700K pictured, i3-8350 and i3-8100 specs leaked

Mr_Troll
1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

It's been suggested we add a switch for it to the signup screen and move the existing one from the bottom to the top nav bar.  Can't say for sure what if anything will actually change though.

Well that'd be a nice feature. But also some way to handle copy/pasta better like remove formatting by default and suggest keeping source formatting instead.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Just now, Misanthrope said:

Well that'd be a nice feature. But also some way to handle copy/pasta better like remove formatting by default and suggest keeping source formatting instead.

yeah that's been discussed many times.  Sadly we're quite limited in what changes can be made to the editor (where you type replies, posts, etc.).

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

14 hours ago, tom_w141 said:

fixed that for you

Have you seen latest forum survey? More people answered that they use night theme than the day theme.

Sorry for bad Ingrish

2 hours ago, Denis Rakhmanov said:

Have you seen latest forum survey? More people answered that they use night theme than the day theme.

13 hours ago, tom_w141 said:

294+273 = 567.

Last I checked 567 > 447

Remember anyone who chose 4 is using the default which is day theme.

Another one who didn't read the survey properly ;) Please read other posts to save people having to repeat themselves, especially when it is off topic for the thread.