Lineage os/Cyanogen mod Galaxy tab 2 10.1

Hi. I've been struggling to get a working version of Cyanogen mod or lineage os on my galaxy tab 2 GT-P5113. I've gone through the works and have gotten both os's on the device but always struggle with getting gapps installed. I used the arm 6.0 nano file and installed it with twrp and still can't get it to work. Usually getting errors and messages like google play has stopped, clock has stopped, etc. If you have any trouble shooting tips or need more info please let me know. 

6 hours ago, spiralfuzion said:

Hi. I've been struggling to get a working version of Cyanogen mod or lineage os on my galaxy tab 2 GT-P5113. I've gone through the works and have gotten both os's on the device but always struggle with getting gapps installed. I used the arm 6.0 nano file and installed it with twrp and still can't get it to work. Usually getting errors and messages like google play has stopped, clock has stopped, etc. If you have any trouble shooting tips or need more info please let me know. 

You'll probably find more help and knowledge over in the official XDA dev thread for the Galaxy Tab 2 LineageOS ROM linked below:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-2/galaxy-tab-2-unified/rom-cyanogenmod-13-cm13-0-t3303798/post66504385#post66504385

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)