Sugestions? - 4x 4K monitor setup - switch between 2x pc's

Hi, I'm currently looking into buying a setup where pressing 1 button switches between 2 desktop computers and an easy accessible HDMI port, the thing is I'm looking into buying 3 27' 4K monitors and 1 wacom cintiq 27' Touch

So what is it actually I need help with?

I need a system where I can switch between 2 PC's by pressing 1 accessible button on each screen, same goes for the cintiq... (Switching by pressing a button once, not until it's at the correct port)

I also want so that I can plug in something that runs an HDMI port without having to go behind screens

Is this possible? And which 3 monitors do I need? And what other gadgets do I need to accomplish this? ?

get a monitor with two inputs and an hdmi

Omega-  I5 6600k | Gigabyte GTX 1060 | Cougar Panzer | DDR4 16GB 3000MHz | MSI Z170 Gaming M5

EVGA 650 GQ | AOC 60Hz Freesync Panels x2 | AOC 144hz Freesync Panel x1

Epsilon- I7 2700k | Asus GTX 970 | Corsair 780t | DDR3 8GB 1600MHz | EVGA Z68 FTW Mobo

Corsair 750W G2 | Acer R240HY x2

Upsilon- i7 5500u | 6GB DDR3 | 720p 60Hz panel

16 minutes ago, dani485b said:

Hi, I'm currently looking into buying a setup where pressing 1 button switches between 2 desktop computers and an easy accessible HDMI port, the thing is I'm looking into buying 3 27' 4K monitors and 1 wacom cintiq 27' Touch

So what is it actually I need help with?

I need a system where I can switch between 2 PC's by pressing 1 accessible button on each screen, same goes for the cintiq... (Switching by pressing a button once, not until it's at the correct port)

I also want so that I can plug in something that runs an HDMI port without having to go behind screens

Is this possible? And which 3 monitors do I need? And what other gadgets do I need to accomplish this? ?

Dell monitors allow their control buttons to be set to shortcuts (such as changing to a certain input). You could set two inputs up as shortcuts and press to change to one or the other. It takes two taps though (one to wake the controls, one to switch to the other input).

You might try the P2715Q or P2415Q.

blogentry-3056-0-76839000-1455220674.jpg

32 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

Dell monitors allow their control buttons to be set to shortcuts (such as changing to a certain input). You could set two inputs up as shortcuts and press to change to one or the other. It takes two taps though (one to wake the controls, one to switch to the other input).

You might try the P2715Q or P2415Q.

blogentry-3056-0-76839000-1455220674.jpg

Thanks for the good suggestion!

Though i'm looking into a setup like this illustration i quickly made wondering how i might go about it, having no idea how i might do that last part (right most):59893198191f5_Newsetupthingy.thumb.png.fd5b4c87ef5d111b24754bd474576c3f.pngAny suggestion on a good 27' 4K monitor (with great colour accuracy)? :)

The buttons need to go in front BTW, all the monitors i currently have either has them on the side or on their back which is quite annoying to always mess around with...