AMD Vega Bundles not offering dissounts on mATX motherboards?

A year ago I got the Lian Li PC-O6SX for $100 off. I also got a good deal on the Asus - MAXIMUS VIII GENE. I would like to take advantage of AMD's Vega's upcoming bundle deals but on AMD's site it says they're only offering the $100 off bundle deal on three motherboards.

• ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme X370 Motherboard
  • GIGABYTE GA-AX370-Gaming K7 Motherboard
  • MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM Motherboard

None of these are mATX. 

So here are my two builds: Intel and AMD.

Is there anyway to get an mATX deal with Vega? If not, why is AMD screwing mATX buyers?

I'm confused by the wording of AMD. It says "GET $100 OFF IF YOU BUY A SELECT AMD RYZEN™ 7 CPU AND MOTHERBOARD COMBO." and "PLUS, GET $200 OFF IF YOU BUY A SAMSUNG 34″ ULTRA WQHD CURVED MONITOR"

If I do both is that $300 off? Even though I'd have a motherboard that wouldn't work for me, I guess...

Any insight is appreciated, thank you!

3 minutes ago, Argus2968 said:

Is there anyway to get an mATX deal with Vega? If not, why is AMD screwing mATX buyers?

They are only discounting high end boards and there are no high end matx boards.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

4 minutes ago, Gungpae said:

You linked only one build

AND SAYS WHAT?!

Fixed. Copypasta'd from AMD. ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME.

Just now, Damascus said:

They are only discounting high end boards and there are no high end matx boards.

I'd love to have a high end AMD board. I have the Asus Gene but AMD isn't offering any equivalent - sad! 

Just now, Argus2968 said:

I'd love to have a high end AMD board. I have the Asus Gene but AMD isn't offering any equivalent - sad! 

I know, I'm so pissed.  I have a chincy biostar board right now because it's the only matx x370 in sight.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

They#re probably only offering discounts on those boards because there's already a high mark-up on them so they take less of a hit on price and full sized ATX boards probably have a higher market share so they're more likely to sell. (Plus it's up to the manufacturers what boards they want to provide to AMD for the bundles)

As for the bundles it's $100 off the CPU/Mobo and an additional $200 off the monitor, so $300 total.

19 minutes ago, Argus2968 said:

AMD doesn't make the motherboards, your whining is misplaced. If there were a current, high-end, enthusiast mATX board, I have a hard time believing AMD wouldn't have a bundle for it.

5 hours ago, divito said:

AMD doesn't make the motherboards, your whining is misplaced. If there were a current, high-end, enthusiast mATX board, I have a hard time believing AMD wouldn't have a bundle for it.

"AMD isn't offering any equivalent" = there is not an equivalent offered on the AMD platform. 

tenor.gif:P

It's wild that their aren't any high end mATX boards out yet.