Vertical GPU Mount

Shinion
1 minute ago, Exao said:

Holy crap it looks amazing, but how does it work for video output ? I mean, where do you connect your monitor(s) to the graphics card now ?

The connectors point towards the bottom of the case so, I'm assuming they just cut a hole there.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

14 hours ago, Cyberspirit said:

The connectors point towards the bottom of the case so, I'm assuming they just cut a hole there.

Well I guess, but that's not handy ^_^ Looks beautiful tho :x

If you dont understand me, make sure to ask me a rephrase. I am not a native speaker and my english isn't perfect.

10 hours ago, Mnpctech said:

He's using 16x PCI-E riser cable to connect the GPU to the motherboard, https://mnpctech.com/pci-e-riser-cable/

No need to any cut holes with the Stage 2 vertical 120mm mount bracket, as shown in this video overview.

I meant the display cables but, I guess they could have just routed them through the case.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

On 3/30/2018 at 9:20 PM, CableMod said:

@bcrklein92 should be available within the next few weeks here, the wait is almost over! :)

@CableMod Any update on when it should be released?

20 minutes ago, mattlaz1234 said:

@CableMod Any update on when it should be released?

We made some last minute adjustments based off feedback from our group members - going to try and get it launched before Computex though, sorry for the delay!

On 11/29/2017 at 1:02 AM, CableMod said:

Just a quick proof of concept of something we're working on. This is a no modding required vertical mount we are looking to launch soon. We are going to for the final version be moving the GPU 1.5 inches closer to the side panel for more clearance behind the GPU, while still providing ample room for proper ventilation. This should be compatible with most mid-tower cases on the market with 7 PCI-E slots, and again requires no modding at all due to the spacing from the rear of the case to allow for display cables to pass through with ease. :)  

Do you have an estimated release date? I would definitely consider buying that.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

7 hours ago, Sylvie05 said:

Do you have an estimated release date? I would definitely consider buying that.

@Sylvie05 hopefully within the next week - but it may be another two still.

able to buy at ebay. just search for vertical gpu. 

20180517_195037.jpg

Kind of an old thread but I have the coolermaster vertical bracket in my case and love it but I also made a diy vertical bracket, very easy design.. If anyone is still interested in vertical mount brackets

DSC_0036.JPG

DSC_0155.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG

On 5/30/2018 at 1:54 PM, CableMod said:

So you were able to bring the additional length to the GPU down from 1.5 inches to 2cm?

On 6/2/2018 at 4:54 AM, mattlaz1234 said:

So you were able to bring the additional length to the GPU down from 1.5 inches to 2cm?

@mattlaz1234 the length variance is from the front to back of the case, so where the radiatior/fan setup is in the picture, account for an additional one inch of clearance needed as ours requires no modding.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2018 at 10:54 PM, CableMod said:

I guess there's no way to make it work with a Wifi Card on one of the PCI-E slot ? :(

If you dont understand me, make sure to ask me a rephrase. I am not a native speaker and my english isn't perfect.

6 hours ago, Exao said:

I guess there's no way to make it work with a Wifi Card on one of the PCI-E slot ? :(

@Exao you would need more then 7 slots, and you wouldn't want a GPU that has extra width to it such as the Strix in the photo. Might work then though!

9 hours ago, CableMod said:

@Exao you would need more then 7 slots, and you wouldn't want a GPU that has extra width to it such as the Strix in the photo. Might work then though!

So I'd definitely need 8 slots :/ Or maybe I could mod the bracket ?

5 hours ago, Exao said:

So I'd definitely need 8 slots :/ Or maybe I could mod the bracket ?

@Exao can always mod it too if you're comfortable, yep! :)

45 minutes ago, CableMod said:

@Exao can always mod it too if you're comfortable, yep! :)

Thanks ! :)

• 1 year later...