Status update doesn't work

Katsunaka

I've cleared all my browser history, cookies, cache, data and so on.  Im using chrome, its the latest update. When I click status update on the main page it just loads and send me to my profile page. With no option to actually post an update.

I'm lost on what to do, it seems other can post updates, so I'm thinking it's on my end, or an isolated problem.

Try clicking on your name in the top right (assuming full desktop view) and press the status update button? But the little 'create' button does work for me. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I dont see that option when I click my name in the top right. 

Untitled.png

You probably have status updates turned off. You can turn them back on by visiting your profile, and clicking "edit profile", then enabling status updates there.

HTTP/2 203

16 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

You probably have status updates turned off. You can turn them back on by visiting your profile, and clicking "edit profile", then enabling status updates there.

yep thanks for the help