miner software for old very GPU like GTS 250, or GT 210

Go to solution Solved by Sauron,

Don't bother, you won't make any money. You'd earn a couple of $ per month, at the cost of a lot of power - sure, it may not matter to you financially, but someone is paying and polluting to get you that energy, so wasting it is irresponsible. Being a douche is not worth it for 2$ per month.

hi, I have lot of unused Graphic card in my shelves. like Geforce 8800 GTX or GeForce 9800 GTX+, amd radeon HD 3870, 4870 and soon. I tried use all of them to mine.. Electricity doesn't matter for me. I have decent cooling solution for those beast.  what I need is software like nicehash that can mine using those old GPU.

could someone help me? thank you...

I dont think you'll be making very much... Mid end GPU's today make like $2 dollars a day or something im not sure.. You're better off selling them.

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

Don't bother, you won't make any money. You'd earn a couple of $ per month, at the cost of a lot of power - sure, it may not matter to you financially, but someone is paying and polluting to get you that energy, so wasting it is irresponsible. Being a douche is not worth it for 2$ per month.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Thank you.. and yes it's not worth of the effort. I guess, I'll stick with my R9 390 rig..