Google Nexus 7 2012 Tablet (Wi-Fi, 16 GB)

acepro71

ok as u all know i am thinking to buy a tablet just so i can lay on my bed and watch videos or surf the web 

and this site is selling this tab at decent price but i do not trust this site cause i bought an h80i and they send me an h80 

after 1 moth they returned my money so yeah the site sucks 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.flipkart.com/google-nexus-7-2012-tablet/p/itmdp6sywb5ywchh?pid=TABDNGSUTBGZTFKT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

but there are also many reviews saying they had problem with this tab 

so do u think i should buy it or can u suggest me a cheap and nice tab from a site which ships free in UK

thanks in advance 

Ay6xNFa.png

gdHB0TO.png

K2wdHH1.png

20PbXj2.png

CPU: Fx 8350 | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Now  AMD STOCK CPU COOLER | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 (rev 1.1)   NOW MSI 990FXA-GD80 | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 Motherboard detects 7gb for some weird reason | Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5 |  HDD: 1 TB samsung 

Case: CM elite 310 | Monitor: Aoc e2050S

OS: Windows 8 Professional 64 Bit NOW  Wndows 10 Professional 64 Bit

Power Supply: Cooler Master Thunder 500W NOW GX 650W v2

I had one and just saying the glass is not strong. But the tablet wholesale is a great device. I can recommend one and I am ordering a new one now.

\

I had one and just saying the glass is not strong. But the tablet wholesale is a great device. I can recommend one and I am ordering a new one now.

is 7 inch ok ? cause ipad also seem small in hand and its probably smaller than that

CPU: Fx 8350 | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Now  AMD STOCK CPU COOLER | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 (rev 1.1)   NOW MSI 990FXA-GD80 | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 Motherboard detects 7gb for some weird reason | Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5 |  HDD: 1 TB samsung 

I really enjoyed the 7" form factor. I find the 10" iPad too big for me to hold in one hand. I have used the mini and they are around the same size.

\

I really enjoyed the 7" form factor. I find the 10" iPad too big for me to hold in one hand. I have used the mini and they are around the same size.

how much time has it been since ur using the nexus ? 

were there any problems? 

I recommend the new one the 2012 model is apparently getting slower as people use it

I recommend the new one the 2012 model is apparently getting slower as people use it

is the new one available in uk how much does it costs ? 

well its showing up in rs and not euro