Was Derek Smart right?

rsgametech
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2018-01-15 at 9:23 AM, SpiffyLeBoom said:

Don't forget kids, you can still buy BC3000AD with dlc for 85-ish € xD

Isn’t that game like 15 years old now?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

4 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Isn’t that game like 15 years old now?

https://3000ad.com/games/battlecruiser-3000ad/

'released in 1996' :P

Mr. 'Smart' is generous enough to advertise some of his games for free, BC3000AD included. Line of Defence, however...

By the way, read the text on the page I linked. He probably wrote all of that himself. -_-

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

6 hours ago, Wauthar said:

https://3000ad.com/games/battlecruiser-3000ad/

'released in 1996' :P

Mr. 'Smart' is generous enough to advertise some of his games for free, BC3000AD included. Line of Defence, however...

By the way, read the text on the page I linked. He probably wrote all of that himself. -_-

He likes to use the words "in development" a lot, eh?

Also, weren't pretty much all of his games a buggy broken piece of shit mess? Can't blame them all on Take-Two, Derek ;)

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

• 4 weeks later...

I reckon they are all as bad as each other.  Big ego's and big issues, it's just some of them know how to keep their mouths closed a little more often.  but rest assured they are all the same.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

• 5 months later...

Derek Smart is the alt-right of the Star Citizen community (and gaming community in general). He exists to sew derision and divisiveness, harboring animosity toward the project that borders on a psychiatric disorder.