My PC restarts while playing any game for 10 to 1 hour

slamory
Hello .

So I have a PC that I set it up for some time. And yesterday while playing Rust the screen went all black and rebooted
I did not care thinking whit was a problem with the game but when i was playing Witcher 3 did the same thing after 15 minutes,
I formatted the pc thinking could be a problem with windows because it was not formatted for 1 year and a half.
I installed the windows it made me all possible and imaginary uptates (lol)
In addition to all drivers.
When i am running the furmark nothing , memtest nothing -aida extreme stress test cpu and memory nothing. While running the Valley Benchmark the same Restart
I changed the graphics card for a weaker one a radeon 5770 and the same.

Specifications of my PC:

Amd Fx 8120
Zalman CNPS 10XTREME
ASUS CROSSHAIR V FORMULA
ASUS STRIX R9 380 4GB
8 GB RAM GSKILL 1600
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250 GB
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Samsung spinpoint F1 320 GB
750w Corsair PSU 80plus Bronze

Overheating problem is not.

My processor is at approximately 30º-31º degrees in idle and about 40º - 55º in full load.
My graphics card is not around 32º - 33º degrees in idle, and goes up to 50º - 66º degrees in the full load

It is not power supply !! I thought so at first, I tried another of the Corsair 850w from a friend of mine. STILL RESTARTS! And I've also changed my RAM. STILL RESTARTS!

What could be causing this then? I also disabled "Auto restart" when something wrong happens in the advanced System settings. 

Thanks in advance 

Marco Gonçalves 

24 minutes ago, slamory said:

Hello .

So I have a PC that I set it up for some time. And yesterday while playing Rust the screen went all black and rebooted
I did not care thinking whit was a problem with the game but when i was playing Witcher 3 did the same thing after 15 minutes,
I formatted the pc thinking could be a problem with windows because it was not formatted for 1 year and a half.
I installed the windows it made me all possible and imaginary uptates (lol)
In addition to all drivers.
When i am running the furmark nothing , memtest nothing -aida extreme stress test cpu and memory nothing. While running the Valley Benchmark the same Restart
I changed the graphics card for a weaker one a radeon 5770 and the same.

Specifications of my PC:

Amd Fx 8120
Zalman CNPS 10XTREME
ASUS CROSSHAIR V FORMULA
ASUS STRIX R9 380 4GB
8 GB RAM GSKILL 1600
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250 GB
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Samsung spinpoint F1 320 GB
750w Corsair PSU 80plus Bronze

Overheating problem is not.

My processor is at approximately 30º-31º degrees in idle and about 40º - 55º in full load.
My graphics card is not around 32º - 33º degrees in idle, and goes up to 50º - 66º degrees in the full load

It is not power supply !! I thought so at first, I tried another of the Corsair 850w from a friend of mine. STILL RESTARTS! And I've also changed my RAM. STILL RESTARTS!

What could be causing this then? I also disabled "Auto restart" when something wrong happens in the advanced System settings. 

Thanks in advance 

Marco Gonçalves 

take out your motherboard a screw could be shorting it out

53 minutes ago, armin said:

RIP night theme users

yes i have done that but nothing same thing 

i have done everything and the problem continues i don´t know what to do more 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok it has been more than a  week and the problem persists in event viewer shows the following error .

Please help  

error.PNG