Motherboards for Kabylake-X

11 minutes ago, Jito463 said:

Throwing a bunch of money at something, doesn't guarantee you get the best results.

While that's certainly true, Intel surely believed KBX would be a profitable endeavor otherwise they wouldn't have invested anything into it. And consiering the fact that HEDT CPUs sound superior (X > K, higher clockspeeds, x299 > z270), I have no trouble believing that naive/uninformed consumers will fall into marketing and buy a 7740x+X299 board rather than a 7700k+Z270 board. Look how many people thought the FX series was so much better than an i5/i7 for gaming because they were clocked higher and with more cores. 

I would also believe that some people would buy a 7740x has a temporary solution until they could afford a better X299 CPU -- of course (or see if they need more than a 4c cpu by starting with a 4c cpu and having an upgrade path if they decide they need more), AMD now being in play affects the efficacy of that latter one as a temporary cpu is predicated a bit on nothing better/cheaper being released in the interim. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

23 minutes ago, Jito463 said:

Throwing a bunch of money at something, doesn't guarantee you get the best results.

Well it's obvious that if intel would fire their marketing people and hire some people from this forum that they'd be a lot better off.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Intel Kabylake X

hqdefault.jpg

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

1 hour ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Isn't it crazy how so many people on this forum know so much more than some of the best marketing people money can buy?

While it's not unreasonable to assume Intel went through some thoughtful decision process to design its 2066 lineup, possib;y involving additional constraints and problems not apparent to the general public, "they are reach so they must be doing the best thing evah" fails miserably as an argument. AS in, it's not even an argument.

Notice that you don't need anyone at Intel to be stupid in order to end up with a stupid product. You just need said stupid product to be the best decision they could come up with given their goal, available information, and constraints.

Same as AMD, a smaller yet still huge company, releasing 220W AM3+ CPUs: you could say "they've got money, it must be great, people in this forum think they know better LOL", or you could accept that all their smart people may have come to the conclusion that releasing a senseless product was the right way to maximize profits / cut back on losses.

TL;DR: Intel having billions and a great marketing tema is not incompatible with people posting here being right in their criticism/questioning. They may be wrong, and arguments supporting the claim that they are wrong are welcome. THe "Intel's moneyz" fallacy just isn't one.

4 minutes ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

snip

Never took anyone's right to have an opinion away.

My criticism of those who act like they know better than high level intel marketing makes every bit of sense when the people criticizing intel have no idea of the plethora of factors involved in the whole process from R&D to the point where the product is actually sold.

It's easy to say you could have done better when you are looking back in hindsight.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

1 hour ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Never took anyone's right to have an opinion away.

My criticism of those who act like they know better than high level Intel marketing makes every bit of sense when the people criticizing Intel have no idea of the plethora of factors involved in the whole process from R&D to the point where the product is actually sold.

It's easy to say you could have done better when you are looking back in hindsight.

In all fairness, I think Kabylake-X is the closest a CPU has come so far to being an unplanned, last-minute reaction. Microarchitectures and dies require a lot of R&D, but all they really did here was stick in onto a different substrate. It still required thought and planning, but only a fraction as much as a normal release.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

8 hours ago, djdwosk97 said:

While that's certainly true, Intel surely believed KBX would be a profitable endeavor otherwise they wouldn't have invested anything into it. And consiering the fact that HEDT CPUs sound superior (X > K, higher clockspeeds, x299 > z270), I have no trouble believing that naive/uninformed consumers will fall into marketing and buy a 7740x+X299 board rather than a 7700k+Z270 board. Look how many people thought the FX series was so much better than an i5/i7 for gaming because they were clocked higher and with more cores. 

I would also believe that some people would buy a 7740x has a temporary solution until they could afford a better X299 CPU -- of course (or see if they need more than a 4c cpu by starting with a 4c cpu and having an upgrade path if they decide they need more), AMD now being in play affects the efficacy of that latter one as a temporary cpu is predicated a bit on nothing better/cheaper being released in the interim. 

The first paragraph is definitely true. If you've been following me in the "Experiences With Nontechies" thread, you may have come across a story where I tried to talk a streamer out of buying KBL-X + X299 only to get banned from the Twitch chat and the associated Discord server, blocked on my public Twitter account (which is @OfficialJurunce if you asked me). The streamer was also trying to wave their CompSci degree as if they know it all (which is not always the case) and they're making the world's smartest decision in computer building. The only reason why the streamer got that degree was because they got good grades in their classes, that's all. Beyond that, just throw it out the window. I also would really like to make a response stream to her demonstrating a Ryzen build that's perfectly reasonable, but is objectively better by a really good margin for a similar price - hell even less! But I don't have the money on hand to build a PC like that. 

I do understand that her computer is failing (dead USB ports and sluggish performance overall), but that is no reason to act like a dick to someone who is trying to help out by not making stupid purchasing decisions like buying X299 + KBL-X. If you want to offend (and piss off) a well-informed person, ask them if they're going to college.

For the second paragraph, I will have to disagree. If you're buying into X299, you should really be buying an i7-7800X bare minimum if you're going to be using the features that most X299 motherboards have, otherwise you'll be wasting features for no reason.

I still wholeheartedly believe that these KBL-X exclusive motherboards and the KBL-X architecture should not even exist in the first place, given the specifications. All they have to offer is a higher TDP and a slight bump in frequency, otherwise there's literally nothing different compared to KBL-S on the Z270 platform. At least AMD is getting it right with their upcoming Ryzen Threadripper 1900X. While that's an 8-core part, it does have 64 PCIe lanes and quad-channel memory support for those who don't need the extra cores, but needs the memory bandwidth and the I/O that the X399 chipset brings to the table.

Edited by JurunceNK

RIGZ

Spoiler

Starlight (Current): AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core CPU | EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Full Custom Loop | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 1TB + 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSDs, 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD, 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | EVGA NU Audio | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair ML120 2-pack 5x + ML140 2-pack

The Storm (Retired): Intel Core i7-5930K | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Asus ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i + Black/Blue CableMod cables | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + NB-BlackSilentPro PL-2 x3

STRONK COOLZ 9000

Spoiler

EK-Quantum Momentum X570 Aorus Master monoblock | EK-FC RTX 2080 + Ti Classic RGB Waterblock and Backplate | EK-XRES 140 D5 PWM Pump/Res Combo | 2x Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 480 MP and 1x SR2 240 MP | 10X Corsair ML120 PWM fans | A mixture of EK-KIT fittings and EK-Torque STC fittings and adapters | Mayhems 10/13mm clear tubing | Mayhems X1 Eco UV Blue coolant | Bitspower G1/4 Temperature Probe Fitting

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard | Glorious Model D Featherweight Mouse | 2x BenQ PD3200Q 32" 1440p IPS displays + BenQ BL3200PT 32" 1440p VA display | Mackie ProFX10v3 USB Mixer + Marantz MPM-1000 Mic | Sennheiser HD 598 SE Headphones | 2x ADAM Audio T5V 5" Powered Studio Monitors + ADAM Audio T10S Powered Studio Subwoofer | Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel and Pedal Kit + Driving Force Shifter | Logitech C922x 720p 60FPS Webcam | Xbox One Wireless Controller

QUOTES

Spoiler

"So because they didn't give you the results you want, they're biased? You realize that makes you biased, right?" - @App4that

"Brand loyalty/fanboyism is stupid." - Unknown person on these forums

"Assuming kills" - @Moondrelor

"That's not to say that Nvidia is always better, or that AMD isn't worth owning. But the fact remains that this forum is AMD biased." - @App4that

"I'd imagine there's exceptions to this trend - but just going on mine and my acquaintances' purchase history, we've found that budget cards often require you to turn off certain features to get slick performance, even though those technologies are previous gen and should be having a negligible impact" - ace42

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

On 4/8/2017 at 8:47 PM, The Benjamins said:

WHY, so you don't even have a upgrade path.

You can still run the higher core count variants, if you don't need the platform features you could save quite a lot on the motherboard.

But yeah, x299 is a clusterfuck.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

2 minutes ago, Sauron said:

You can still run the higher core count variants, if you don't need the platform features you could save quite a lot on the motherboard.

I really doubt that. MSI and Gigabyte could run a special BIOS on their motherboards that specifically will not work with Skylake-X.

RIGZ

Spoiler

Starlight (Current): AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core CPU | EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Full Custom Loop | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 1TB + 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSDs, 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD, 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | EVGA NU Audio | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair ML120 2-pack 5x + ML140 2-pack

The Storm (Retired): Intel Core i7-5930K | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Asus ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i + Black/Blue CableMod cables | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + NB-BlackSilentPro PL-2 x3

STRONK COOLZ 9000

Spoiler

EK-Quantum Momentum X570 Aorus Master monoblock | EK-FC RTX 2080 + Ti Classic RGB Waterblock and Backplate | EK-XRES 140 D5 PWM Pump/Res Combo | 2x Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 480 MP and 1x SR2 240 MP | 10X Corsair ML120 PWM fans | A mixture of EK-KIT fittings and EK-Torque STC fittings and adapters | Mayhems 10/13mm clear tubing | Mayhems X1 Eco UV Blue coolant | Bitspower G1/4 Temperature Probe Fitting

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard | Glorious Model D Featherweight Mouse | 2x BenQ PD3200Q 32" 1440p IPS displays + BenQ BL3200PT 32" 1440p VA display | Mackie ProFX10v3 USB Mixer + Marantz MPM-1000 Mic | Sennheiser HD 598 SE Headphones | 2x ADAM Audio T5V 5" Powered Studio Monitors + ADAM Audio T10S Powered Studio Subwoofer | Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel and Pedal Kit + Driving Force Shifter | Logitech C922x 720p 60FPS Webcam | Xbox One Wireless Controller

QUOTES

Spoiler

"So because they didn't give you the results you want, they're biased? You realize that makes you biased, right?" - @App4that

"That's not to say that Nvidia is always better, or that AMD isn't worth owning. But the fact remains that this forum is AMD biased." - @App4that

"I'd imagine there's exceptions to this trend - but just going on mine and my acquaintances' purchase history, we've found that budget cards often require you to turn off certain features to get slick performance, even though those technologies are previous gen and should be having a negligible impact" - ace42

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

5 minutes ago, JurunceNK said:

The streamer was also trying to wave their CompSci degree as if they know it all (which is not always the case)

I'm a CS major myself, and I can tell you from personal experience that the average CS major knows fuck-all about computers.

5 minutes ago, JurunceNK said:

For the second paragraph, I will have to disagree. If you're buying into X299, you should really be buying an i7-7800X bare minimum if you're going to be using the features that most X299 motherboards have, otherwise you'll be wasting features for no reason.

I still wholeheartedly believe that these KBL-X exclusive motherboards and the KBL-X architecture should not even exist in the first place, given the specifications. All they have to offer is a higher TDP and a slight bump in frequency, otherwise there's literally nothing different compared to KBL-S on the Z270 platform. At least AMD is getting it right with their upcoming Ryzen Threadripper 1900X. While that's an 8-core part, it does have 64 PCIe lanes and quad-channel memory support for those who don't need the extra cores, but needs the memory bandwidth and the I/O that the X399 chipset brings to the table.

It's certainly better to wait and buy something proper, but plenty of people bought a G3258 as a stop gap cpu until they could afford a 4790k. Of course, a 7740x is a bit of a different story due to costing a lot more money, but I also believe that the target audience still exists (its just smaller). Then there are also people who are starting out in something and they only need/can afford four cores now, but in the future that might change -- so paying an extra $100 to have the ability to upgrade without replacing the motherboard is something for some people. Of course, there are also alternatives to Intel, but Intel is kind of banking on brand loyalty. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Just now, djdwosk97 said:

I'm a CS major myself, and I can tell you from personal experience that the average CS major knows fuck-all about computers.

It's certainly better to wait and buy something proper, but plenty of people bought a G3258 as a stop gap cpu until they could afford a 4790k. Of course, a 7740x is a bit of a different story due to costing a lot more money, but I also believe that the target audience still exists (its just smaller). Then there are also people who are starting out in something and they only need/can afford four cores now, but in the future that might change -- so paying an extra $100 to have the ability to upgrade without replacing the motherboard is something for some people. Of course, there are also alternatives to Intel, but Intel is kind of banking on brand loyalty. 

Well with you being a CS major, you were never my concern, and I'll most likely trust your knowledge in the CS field better than that one streamer I was talking about. It's just this one streamer was very off-putting, and I no longer have any respect for her.

For all intents and purposes, yes there's that target audience like you said, but I still believe that for whatever purpose, it's still better to wait and save up some extra money if you can get that much better performance and value. A lot of people also do some long-term planning and if they don't need more cores now, it's always better to have those extra cores in the future without having to make those unnecessary upgrades (because that's downtime right there).

To be clear, for streaming and gaming at the same time, more cores is always better. It also doesn't matter if you're not dropping frames, if your stream output to the viewer is sluggish, then it's not a good-quality stream because then it becomes an issue of whether the streamer can sustain the 60 FPS 16.7 ms frametime target at x resolution and y bitrate using the x264 encoder. You can compensate for this by lowering the bitrate, but then the stream quality has to suffer as well to make up the difference in the reduced workload that a lower bitrate offers. There's also hardware encoders (like Nvidia NVENC or AMD VCE), but then you're using dGPU resources that would otherwise be better used on games that are really demanding to run.

This article gives much better insight into streaming and gaming at the same that I'm trying to drive home (which is for gaming and streaming (the use case), for a similar price, AMD at this time is objectively better). I also stream and tinker with my OBS settings as well. Mind you their testing isn't 100% perfect (because they were having account-side issues with Twitch, so they had to scrap the results and go with YouTube gaming instead), but you'll get what I'm saying here.

http://www.gamersnexus.net/guides/2993-amd-1700-vs-intel-7700k-for-game-streaming

RIGZ

Spoiler

STRONK COOLZ 9000

Spoiler

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

QUOTES

Spoiler

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

22 minutes ago, JurunceNK said:

I really doubt that. MSI and Gigabyte could run a special BIOS on their motherboards that specifically will not work with Skylake-X.

Well they could... but why would they?

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just now, Sauron said:

If the advertising on the boxes say "Supports Intel Core i7-7740X & i5-7640X Only", wouldn't it occur to someone that that's how the board's BIOS is configured?

RIGZ

Spoiler

STRONK COOLZ 9000

Spoiler

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

QUOTES

Spoiler

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

1 minute ago, Sauron said:

Power delivery. They could cheap out on VRM knowing it's 4 cores max. Even if the VRMs themselves are fine for the first few Skylake-X models at stock, they may choose to avoid to many RMAs from overclockers or people stressing the Skylakes too much.

It wouldn't be different from some AM3+ boards having restricted lineup support (even excluding the 9xxx series), although in most cases the CPUs work, but at your own risk (which in the 9xxx case includes VRMs bursting in flames :P).

Knowing it's Kaby Lake-X only allows them to cut costs much more, and restricting it at BIOS would be insurance against people trying to RMA boards they've killed by going out of the supported list.

On 8/4/2017 at 2:44 PM, NumLock21 said:

When Intel has launched their X299 platform, it had received a warm welcome of head scratching and face palms. The platform, was the very first to mix mainstream processors along with the enthusiast. On the mainstream, there was the core i5 7640X and Core i7 7740x. Both of them are exactly the same as their socket 1151 skus, with a few minor difference like clock speed and TDP, but the number of cpu lanes is still stuck at 16 PCIe 3.0 and dual channel ram. This lead to having a board, where half of the ram slots not working, and forced some of the features on the board to disabled, due to lack of cpu lanes. Because of this, Gigabyte and MSI have come with a board that's specifically made only for Kabylake-X. Gigabyte revealed their ATX Aorus, while MSI went with a more simple microATX. The board looks just like the mainstream 1151, except for the huge 2066 socket, and should probably come at a lower cost, compared to the full X299 boards.

With 1151, with 300 series chipset to support hexacore processors, not sure where these kabylake-x board stands, since they don't allow the upgrade path, to the 6 core skylake-x.

MSI-X299M-A-PRO-1000x750.jpg.d4d832375dfd54ef6eec599eb48b5168.jpg

GBT-X299-AORUS-1000x750.jpg.6ca60ca326106bf0229708c06b1c9671.jpg

https://videocardz.com/71656/x299-kabylake-x-only-motherboards-are-here

has anyone said the best boards for the skylake x?

8 minutes ago, JurunceNK said:

Well with you being a CS major, you were never my concern, and I'll most likely trust your knowledge in the CS field better than that one streamer I was talking about. It's just this one streamer was very off-putting, and I no longer have any respect for her.

No, as in, most CS majors don't know anything about computers. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

1 minute ago, JurunceNK said:

If the advertising on the boxes say "Supports Intel Core i7-7740X & i5-7640X Only", wouldn't it occur to someone that that's how the board's BIOS is configured?

It could also be because, since they aren't targeted at the higher end models and don't support many of their features, they weren't even tested with the motherboard and the manufacturer takes no responsibilty for any problems with them. It wouldn't be the first time it happens. What's supported is simply what is tested and MUST work (if it doesn't the manufacturer has to fix it) with that board.

2 minutes ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

Power delivery. They could cheap out on VRM knowing it's 4 cores max. Even if the VRMs themselves are fine for the first few Skylake-X models at stock, they may choose to avoid to many RMAs from overclockers or people stressing the Skylakes too much.

It wouldn't be different from some AM3+ boards having restricted lineup support (even excluding the 9xxx series), although in most cases the CPUs work, but at your own risk (which in the 9xxx case includes VRMs bursting in flames :P).

Knowing it's Kaby Lake-X only allows them to cut costs much more, and restricting it at BIOS would be insurance against people trying to RMA boards they've killed by going out of the supported list.

That's true, but these are still adaptations of pretty good z270 motherboards so the VRMs should be good enough for the 6 or 8 core models at stock clocks. I can see why they wouldn't explicitly support them, but I don't think they'd need to block them in the bios.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

1 minute ago, djdwosk97 said:

If that's the case, I'll bet they'll know more about networking, administration, and virtualization better than someone like me with no experience in that field, but computers on the other hand, well, you can fill in the blanks. So someone like you can help me out with these things unless I declare a CS major and switch over from my multimedia major (which is always an option as I do have an interest in computers).

RIGZ

Spoiler

STRONK COOLZ 9000

Spoiler

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

QUOTES

Spoiler

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

1 hour ago, Dreaper said:

has anyone said the best boards for the skylake x?

X299 that supports it.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

2 hours ago, djdwosk97 said:

Several years ago, while working in Des Moines doing computer repair, I made the mistake of offending the parent of a CS major.  They brought a computer in for service, and mentioned that their son (a CS major, as they explicitly pointed out) had looked at it.  I made an off-hand comment that having such a degree doesn't necessarily mean one knows about computer repair, since they're different fields.  It wasn't intended to be mean or condescending, just a statement of fact.

You've likely never seen anyone get so upset quite so fast, as when I "insulted" her son. xD