Best Bag for Security

Rambo3456

Hello everyone i have this small problem i am in this group and whenever this group and me goes on trips we usually stay in dorms with other people we never meet and most of the time i leave all my clothes in my luggage because i feel its safer in there plus i'm only there for about 2 days so i don't want to pull all my stuff out and put it in the drawers just to pack it all away. But i'm still met with this terrible anxiety that someone might steel my self (maybe i'm just paranoid) but i feel the best way to counter this is just to put a lock on my stuff which i have been doing but i'm still met with problems from this open the bag is more secure yes  but it can still be opened like in the pictures is there any possible way i can keep this from happening i thought about lockable zippers like in the picture bellow but i cant find any please let me know your ideas thank you

209-351-hasp-padlock-zipper-slidder.jpg

IMG_20170804_000157 (1).jpg

IMG_20170804_000218.jpg

Sent From The TechMaster Himself

Thanks For All The Help - Rambo3456

Just get a padlock with a smaller ring.

QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY

Le USD $300 Second Hand Potato

CPU: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8GHz Motherboard: Intel DP55WG RAM: 12GB Corsair Budget 1333MHz (2x2GB+2x4GB) GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 5750 512MB Case: Cooler Master Elite Storage: Seagate Barracuda 500GB PSU: Cooler Master Generic 500W (came with case) Displays: 21.5" 1080p Acer G226HQL Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (Mx Reds) Mouse: Logitech G502 Sound: Turtle Beach X12's Operating System: Windows 10

Yep... My peripherals cost me more than the rig itself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Like This?

Capture.JPG

1 minute ago, Rambo3456 said:

Like This?

Use hard cases with high security locks if it's something valuable, most zippers are not good in terms of security. 

1 minute ago, W-L said:

Use hard cases with high security locks if it's something valuable, most zippers are not good in terms of security. 

Wow i didnt even know you could do this

1 minute ago, Rambo3456 said:

That'll probably help for sure, in any case it would make it more difficult for anyone to easy open or cut into it and take anything. 

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

That'll probably help for sure, in any case it would make it more difficult for anyone to easy open or cut into it and take anything. 

Ok thanks for the help ill be sure too look into getting one

32 minutes ago, Rambo3456 said:

steel my self

*steal my stuff

(sorry I had to lol)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I went travelling for 4 months through Oz, NZ, Fiji & the US and bought a new Tag watch in duty free near the beginning. I kept it in a green fabric grocery bag for the entire time in dorms, it wasn't stolen - my cheap ass headphones that came with my phone at the time were though, from the same bag... :D

6 hours ago, W-L said:

Yep, or find laptop bags or cases that have the locks which hold the zipper within them (the locks are part of the bag itself).

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

13 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

*steal my stuff

(sorry I had to lol)

Lol i such at typing

8 hours ago, IntMD said:

I went travelling for 4 months through Oz, NZ, Fiji & the US and bought a new Tag watch in duty free near the beginning. I kept it in a green fabric grocery bag for the entire time in dorms, it wasn't stolen - my cheap ass headphones that came with my phone at the time were though, from the same bag... :D

Thats Pure luck, knowing my luck if i was you all my stuff would have been gone i keep my watch on me while i sleep in the dorms BTW