Mini-ITX motherboard for a xeon?

I've been wanting to build a super simple NAS to basically work like a usb drive (for transferring files quickly between say a desktop and laptop). Are there any (relatively inexpensive) mini-itx motherboards (like lga 771 for instance) for xeons? I have a plan for a NAS already but it has an e-atx board, which is just way too big for me. I'm trying to stay in the older generations to save money, but I don't mind spending ~$80 for a motherboard + cpu combo (the build I had in mind had dual xeons and the mobo for $50). Thanks for any help!

Not for LGA 771 but LGA2011-3 there is asrock one. 

Magical Pineapples

49 minutes ago, Rekcut722 said:

I've been wanting to build a super simple NAS to basically work like a usb drive (for transferring files quickly between say a desktop and laptop). Are there any (relatively inexpensive) mini-itx motherboards (like lga 771 for instance) for xeons? I have a plan for a NAS already but it has an e-atx board, which is just way too big for me. I'm trying to stay in the older generations to save money, but I don't mind spending ~$80 for a motherboard + cpu combo (the build I had in mind had dual xeons and the mobo for $50). Thanks for any help!

How much CPU-power do you want for a NAS? You could try an ITX board with an integrated CPU like the Intel atom or Celeron J or N series, there are more expensive boards with multicore Xeons on them.

If you want to go with used parts it may be a bit more difficult. There are a few 775 ITX boards made by intel, they only work with dualcores and the Zotac GF9300 which can be modded to accept X54xx series 771 Xeons. As far as I'm aware there aren't any ITX boards in socket 1150, 1155 or 1366.