Microphone picking up Output audio.

Hello, I recently bought the Kraken PRO V2 headset and I plugged them into the back of my pc straight into the motherboard jacks. If I'm recording my voice while in a game you can hear (much lower then my voice) on the voice recording the game sound, music etc. My microphone is picking up output sound and I don't understand why.
Things I tried to do:
- update to the latest Realtek driver ( My audio chipset is ALC1220)
- plugging them in front of the case
Nothing worked...

Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it! 

Intel Core i7-7700K  |  ASUS Z270 TUF MARK I  |  Corsair H115i |  Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 Gb  |  EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3  |  Samsung 850 EVO  |  Seagate Barracuda 1Tb

It's either resonating through the headset or just picking up the sound that leaks from the cups into the air.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Might be a defective unit, try it on another system, if the problem still occurs, (assuming it's still under warranty), get a replacement.

Don't know what the 3.5mm jack situation is on that headset, but if it's got separate jacks for the mic and the headphones, you can plug the mic one into a USB sound card. You can get them on ebay for pennies and work well, I was getting really bad coil whine through my mic and it fixed it entirely.

Also should have said like above, it'll only help if the cause of your problem is coil whine, if the mic itself is toast it wont help.

Thanks for the replys guys, I really appreciate them! The headset has two separated jacks (one for headphones and one for the mic). I think I'll replace them, idk. Thank you.

Intel Core i7-7700K  |  ASUS Z270 TUF MARK I  |  Corsair H115i |  Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 Gb  |  EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3  |  Samsung 850 EVO  |  Seagate Barracuda 1Tb