Razer Seiren

KellKonn

Hello,

So last weekend (7/29/17) I brought my rig over to a buddies house for a lan party. After I set everything up and we were online my razer seiren pro stopped working. It won't be be an option in the recording devices at all. It will be recognized by the synapse, but won't record audio at all. I've checked device manager and all I can find it under is "uncategorized devices" and when I right click to properties it says the drivers are not installed properly. I've uninstalled synapse multiple times, tried uninstalling under devices manager, tired all usb ports. My last resort is to do a full os wipe, but I wanted too see if anyone else has had this problem and fixed it some how.  I've tried contacting Razer but all they do is give me the run around about reinstalling synapse.  Any ideas?

Probably a case of windows needing internet to install drivers that are already installed.

59 minutes ago, dogetorhue said:

Probably a case of windows needing internet to install drivers that are already installed.

I've gone through every driver I could think of and tried updating everything. No luck.