Stand/arm for drawing tablet?

Hey guys, I couldn't figure if this belongs here, but anyway.

I am searching for a "tablet arm" or similar for my wacom intuos 4 drawing tablet, do you know if this kind of stuff exists? I don't like when I have to move my tablet awkwardly around my keyboard at my too small desk, and also as a leftie the tablet placement is kind of problematic when doing mockups/drawing/editing etc. Some notebook "cooling stands" are a known fix for the angle of the device, like in this reddit thread about drawing tablet stands

I am living on a limited deskspace currently, due to the number of peripherals I have on my desk. Please help a sad UX designer out.

Thank you.

Is this kind of a solution sturdy enough to work on the tablet?

Current:  [Cpu: 6800k 3,9Ghz] [MB: Asrock X99M extreme4] [Cpu cooler: Corsair h110i] [Ram: 16gb 3000Mhz CL15 Vengeance]

[Case: Phanteks Evolv mATX] [PSU: 750w Corsair Rmx] [GPU: EVGA 1080 SC] 

Oldie: [Cpu: 4670k 4,5Ghz] [MB: Asus Z87 Deluxe] [Cpu cooler: Rajintek Pallas] [Ram: 16gb 1600Mhz CL9 HyperX]

[Case: Fractal Design R4] [PSU: 750w Corsair CX] [GPU: Gigabyte 7970 Ghz edition] 

An arm would be ideal. I used to have on for my laptop but that on just turned and couldnt move up and down.

Which might be a good idea since you will be pressing down on it alot.

3 minutes ago, Dujith said:

An arm would be ideal

Do you happen to have any suggestions? Or do you remember the manufacturer of the arm?

Current:  [Cpu: 6800k 3,9Ghz] [MB: Asrock X99M extreme4] [Cpu cooler: Corsair h110i] [Ram: 16gb 3000Mhz CL15 Vengeance]

Oldie: [Cpu: 4670k 4,5Ghz] [MB: Asus Z87 Deluxe] [Cpu cooler: Rajintek Pallas] [Ram: 16gb 1600Mhz CL9 HyperX]

[Case: Fractal Design R4] [PSU: 750w Corsair CX] [GPU: Gigabyte 7970 Ghz edition] 

• 3 weeks later...

I used a monitor stand for a diy cintiq

Took out the monitor and it's vesa mount

Screwed the vesa mount to the diy cintiq

And then screwed the vesa mount with the diy cintiq to the monitor stand

The monitor was a Dell that allowed rotating the screen like a steering wheel and also adjusting the height and slant 

Ergotron sells monitor arms specifically designed to hold tablets. I believe there are also VESA-mount adapters that you can buy for a different brand monitor arm if, say, you want to mount both a monitor and a tablet together.

Thanks guys for the responses :) I think I can solve this conundrum now