Do Gaming Mice have any attitude?

Why haven't vertical mice taken off? not in the Linus way of thinking, straight up, the vertical gaming mouse? If they are so much better than using the bog standard flat down spread eagled pose , you never see vertical style gaming mice reviews or vertical gaming mice full stop. My partner had me research what I could find and they range from 30° from horizontal to near 90° . OK they look as quirky as Linus's pink Lambo but the sales bs is actually backed up by technical bs. Ergonomic Logitech MX Master, the  hand-shoe-mouse, there's the Evoluent Vertical Mouse which like an earth quake hit and even holographic ones. All Ergonomic mouse reviews say that they solve fatigue and rsi from gaming problems. Maybe the Linus team could do a MASSIVE study of they all. Set the Linus Tech Team off on a week long gaming party to review them. Anyone use a mouse around the hand shake position here ?

mouseeeeeeeeeeee.jpg.70e8ee9c2e3b0e38372c2784dd02ac85.jpg

My best guess is that everyone grew up using a standard mouse, and not many people are willing to change. It's a good concept that can never really be implemented sadly, but it is what it is I guess. Kinda like ergonomic keyboards vs standard keyboards. People choose what is made and what isn't based on purchasing decisions. 

Stigma maybe, I will try my partners when she get it and see, I have one of the old MS curved keyboards that came with the PC I bought and found I liked it more than my K70 I went back to. Maybe 1 gamer will be seen competing with one and BAM, it will start the craze. Give it a trigger, that would do lol.

we all already know how to use a regular standard mouse, for most people there is no reason to learn something new when the old system works perfectly fine for most people

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

3 minutes ago, crooked windows said:

Stigma maybe, I will try my partners when she get it and see, I have one of the old MS curved keyboards that came with the PC I bought and found I liked it more than my K70 I went back to. Maybe 1 gamer will be seen competing with one and BAM, it will start the craze. Give it a trigger, that would do lol.

right now I am using a Microsoft Curve 2000 and it is quite good for the $0 I paid for it, I still prefer my G910 when it comes to gaming but this keyboard is more satisfying when typing. 

Still will be using G910 as my main keyboard, because swapping between two keyboards is a pain in the ass

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

7 minutes ago, themctipers said:

right now I am using a Microsoft Curve 2000 and it is quite good for the $0 I paid for it, I still prefer my G910 when it comes to gaming but this keyboard is more satisfying when typing. 

Still will be using G910 as my main keyboard, because swapping between two keyboards is a pain in the ass

I tried the Razer Nostromo for playing Portal and Skyrim and never touched the keyboard after that except for the odd key I hadn't mapped. Since then I bought the Orbweaver which is on my gaming rig, noiser, just a green backlight and lacks the scroll wheel so I'm looking for another Nostromo if I can find one. Yeah you have to learn a new trick but its like SSD vs HDD, once tried, never go back. Starting up my old notebook with spinning rust, I honestly thought it had broken it was so slow lol,

2 minutes ago, crooked windows said:

I tried the Razer Nostromo for playing Portal and Skyrim and never touched the keyboard after that except for the odd key I hadn't mapped. Since then I bought the Orbweaver which is on my gaming rig, noiser, just a green backlight and lacks the scroll wheel so I'm looking for another Nostromo if I can find one. Yeah you have to learn a new trick but its like SSD vs HDD, once tried, never go back. Starting up my old notebook with spinning rust, I honestly thought it had broken it was so slow lol,

yeah, that has a huge learning curve and is absolutely useless if you are going to use the mouse in any other system 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

I have a vertical mouse (somewhere), I thought it would be great but I realized it would give me pain in the wrist after a while. I tried it for 3 months before giving up and switching back to my old mouse. No more strain, no more pain. Maybe I was doing something wrong?
Anyway, if you like ergonomic mouse, YAY! If you don't like ergonomic mouse, it's your opinion.

Anybody else had trouble with vertical mouse? I wish I could give it another shot personally, I don't want to end up with bad wrist.