Async iOS Game recommendation

FrankV

Just looking for recommendations on good iOS games that are turn-based async games. I know of and enjoy outwitters but am on the look out for one or two other particularly good games. 

Async is when turns are taken as you have time instead of waiting in real time for your opponent to take their turn. More details in thread(s) below....

Async?

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

3 minutes ago, YedZed said:

Async?

Yeah. What is it?

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

6 minutes ago, YedZed said:

Async?

2 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

Yeah. What is it?

It's when you take your turn and close the game app. When your opponent takes their turn, the game notifies you and you re-open the game to take your turn.  In outwitters, you have 4 days to take a turn before you forfeit.  Conversely, hearthstone is turn based but you must watch and wait in real time as your opponent takes their turn. This works, of course, for hearthstone but sometimes I don't have 15 - 25 minutes to play out a full game. Async games allow you to play as you have time but against real people instead of AI. 

Just now, FrankV said:

It's when you take your turn and close the game app. When your opponent takes their turn, the game notifies you and you re-open the game to take your turn.  In outwitters, you have 4 days to take a turn before you forfeit.  Conversely, hearthstone is turn based but you must watch and wait in real time as your opponent takes their turn. This works, of course, for hearthstone but sometimes I don't have 15 - 25 minutes to play out a full game. Async games allow you to play as you have time but against real people instead of AI. 

quiz up 

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

quiz up 

that game? It introduced me to the wonders of forums, and shaped my opinions and attitudes more than nearly anything else as a teen. I'd venture to say i got a deeper meaning out of it than most people did xD 

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD