tbh i dont care u n don12 just like taking the piss out of me 

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933

7 minutes ago, NvidiaIntelAMDLoveTriangle said:

Look at Adobe with Premiere, their solution for better optimization is let the consumer throw more hardware power at it.

That's been the sentiment with software developers forever. Moore's Law will take care of any performance shortcomings you come across.

And then Moore's Law is running out of steam.

4 minutes ago, jjohnthedon1 said:

tbh i dont care u n don12 just like taking the piss out of me 

Honestly it's kind of hard to take you seriously when you write like a texting teen.

2 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

That's been the sentiment with software developers forever. Moore's Law will take care of any performance shortcomings you come across.

don't worry we now have the glue together law that will keep perf going up :D

3 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Honestly it's kind of hard to take you seriously when you write like a texting teen.

yes because im dyslexic and find it easier to type the way i do makes my point less valid ,,,
also its hard not to type text speak when you reply on a phone 

ps: i know this is the internet where everyone has 2 doctorates 3 masters and a degree in advanced English where grammar is more important to winning and argument than the point someone actually makes   

Edited by jjohnthedon1

also (1600) 

1 hour ago, cj09beira said:

because this is a rant tread, here is my rant:

wtf cant we get some real word tests, where you have a semi bloated windows install, that is full of games, programs, files etc, 

and then test cpus there to see if for example playing while having an youtube video fullscreen/multiple tabs in another monitor 

I wish people would do this. The reality is that a lot of people use the same storage for years and just transfer to a new platform as and when they can/want to. I'd be willing to bet that with the extra cores and threads, that Ryzen is better at dealing with a bloated system.

|| CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (@3.9GHz) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B350 Plus || Cooler: Arctic Freezer 33 eSports Edition || GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB C16 (@2933MHz) || SSD: SanDisk 128GB || HDD: WD Blue 2TB, Toshiba 2TB, Transcend 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM550x || Case: Fractal Design Focus G || Monitor: 2x AOC 23” I2369VM IPS Full HD, Samsung 32" LED TV Monitor || Mouse: Logitech G703 Wireless || Keyboard: Cooler Master MK750 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) || Speakers: Dell Stereo Speakers || Headphones: Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT / Samsung Galaxy Buds ||

3 minutes ago, jjohnthedon1 said:

yes because im dyslexic and find it easier to type the way i do makes my point less valid ,,,
also its hard not to type text speak when you reply on a phone 

• I know dyslexic people who write proper English just fine, so you have no excuse to do so
  • I know people who can type proper English on a phone, myself included.

It doesn't matter if you have valid points or not. Presentation is often a huge factor in whether or not a person takes you seriously. It shows that you care about what you put down. You can make me the most delicious dish in the world, but if it looks like someone took a poop on my plate, it won't matter. I won't touch it.

EDIT: Anyway, I won't derail this any further, but if you're wondering why people are poking fun at you, then there's one possible issue.

Just now, M.Yurizaki said:
  • I know dyslexic people who write proper English just fine, so you have no excuse to do so
  • I know people who can type proper English on a phone, myself included.

It doesn't matter if you have valid points or not. Presentation is often a huge factor in whether or not a person takes you seriously. It shows that you care about what you put down. You can make me the most delicious dish in the world, but if it looks like someone took a poop on my plate, it won't matter. I won't touch it.

then feel free to bipaty bopaty gtfo my thread

also (1600)