Can't find reset or HDD led cables in my case

That's all I have left to plug in and I can't find the cables, I think I saw them earlier and it shows it in my manual but I can't find them, are they important? I don't know what the reset button does but I guess the HDD led is annoying so I don't care about that. Please help thanks!

CASE IS CORSAIR 570x with asrock x99 Taichi motherboard 

image.jpg

The reset button does a hard reset instantly. (Kills power to your PC, then starts it up again)

They're likely attached to the front panel where all the buttons and lights are, you might have tucked the wires up somewhere or something.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

There are cases out there that have neither...

The Fractal Design Define XL R2 for example only has one LED, so you have to chose if you want it for HDD or Power.

The In Win the living room machine is in, it has both LED but no reset switch.

Main System:

Anghammarad : Asrock Taichi x570, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @4900 MHz. 32 GB DDR4 3600, some NVME SSDs, Gainward Phoenix RTX 3070TI

System 2 "Igluna" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

System 3 "Inskah" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

On the Road: Acer Aspire 5 Model A515-51G-54FD, Intel Core i5 7200U, 8 GB DDR4 Ram, 120 GB SSD, 1 TB SSD, Intel CPU GFX and Nvidia MX 150, Full HD IPS display

Media System "Vio": Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5700X, 64 GB Ram DDR4 3200 Mushkin, 1 275 GB Crucial MX SSD, 1 tb Crucial MX500 SSD. IBM 5015 Megaraid, 4 Seagate Ironwolf 4TB HDD in raid 5, 4 WD RED 4 tb in another Raid 5, Gainward Phoenix GTX 1060

(Abit Fatal1ty FP9 IN SLI, C2Duo E8400, 6 GB Ram DDR2 800, far too less diskspace, Gainward Phantom 560 GTX broken need fixing)

Nostalgia: Amiga 1200, Tower Build, CPU/FPU/MMU 68EC020, 68030, 68882 @50 Mhz, 10 MByte ram (2 MB Chip, 8 MB Fast), Fast SCSI II, 2 CDRoms, 2 1 GB SCSI II IBM Harddrives, 512 MB Quantum Lightning HDD, self soldered Sync changer to attach VGA displays, WLAN

I got it new, I just turned it on, power doesn't make it turn off though I had to turn off the power supply. I'll keep searching for the reset cable

Ok so bottom fan doesn't spin, computer doesn't post, I have to turn off the power supply to make the computer shut off, and the words GeForce GTX 1080ti don't turn on. Help?

24 minutes ago, myspeakersaremuffled said:

I got it new, I just turned it on, power doesn't make it turn off though I had to turn off the power supply. I'll keep searching for the reset cable

31 minutes ago, Anghammarad said:

There are cases out there that have neither...

The Fractal Design Define XL R2 for example only has one LED, so you have to chose if you want it for HDD or Power.

The In Win the living room machine is in, it has both LED but no reset switch.

33 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

The reset button does a hard reset instantly. (Kills power to your PC, then starts it up again)

They're likely attached to the front panel where all the buttons and lights are, you might have tucked the wires up somewhere or something.

34 minutes ago, vicmoresd said:

Strange, did you buy it used?

Whenever you reply to someone remember to hit the arrow button below their comment to quote them so that they get a notification.

8 hours ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Whenever you reply to someone remember to hit the arrow button below their comment to quote them so that they get a notification.

Or maybe they should just follow their own post so they know when people reply.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

19 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

Or maybe they should just follow their own post so they know when people reply.

He didn't hit the quote button not you guys...

Greetings!

We do apologize for the confusion. The 570X RGB case that you've purchased does not have a RESET button or HDD_LED light. That documentation was made for an earlier version of the 570X that originally offered that button and light, but ultimately the RGB version released.