Youtube Creates YoutubeCanada

6 hours ago, MrCthuntoo said:

You guys should try Google Play Music Desktop Player (Catchy name, I know), it's an open source, third party desktop application for Google Play and it's brilliant.

https://www.googleplaymusicdesktopplayer.com/

> third party

hm...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Anything curated by youtube is bound to be garbage, they just care about what gets views.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

5 minutes ago, linustouchtips said:

why is this a thing do other nations have this like youtube british or youtube japan.

I assume it will be coming soon

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

9 hours ago, mr moose said:

Maybe.  I know some advertisers stopped when their ads were supporting extremist videos.  But that I can't see as being that big of an issue to cause the whole thing to go belly up.

Then you get into the broad topic that quite literally anything can be taken as offensive and as "hate speech".  I wonder if this is going to leading to only being able to view videos uploaded from within your own countries.  As censored as media has started to become across the Western World it wouldn't surprise me plus it would be very Youtube of them to just generally add shit to their ever expanding shitsandwich.