LEDs for a fractal design r4

Swegly

http://www.ncix.com/...ix&promoid=1360  I was wondering if these LEDs will be enough to light up a fractal design r4 window while simply connecting with molex? Also can my PSU (tx650) handle it all?

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

http://www.ncix.com/...ix&promoid=1360  I was wondering if these LEDs will be enough to light up a fractal design r4 window while simply connecting with molex? Also can my PSU (tx650) handle it all?

Depends on what else you have in ur build to determine it, but most likely yes, as LEDs don't draw much wattage. I'd grab two or four strips, top and bottom, side and side, or all four sides.

Also depends on the dimensions of ur window and length of strips, you could maybe wrap two around .

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@LinusTech Can you please kindly request that someone over at NCIX please freaking fix/grant the ability to link people to products easily because trying to look at something with a link from NCIX makes me sigh heavily and then grunt with utter displeasure as I once again, as I thought I would be, find myself faced with the home page to which I have to angrily request that the original poster give an alternate link or name of the said item in question.

Sticking the URL in google to figure out what OP is talking about is pretty bothersome in the case that he doesn't specify what the item he is linking to is. 

Much obliged if you actually bother to read this then go the extra mile to ask then WHY THEY DO THIS

Why can't they just let people link without redirecting my god my blood pressure right now i dont eve

Error: 410

@LinusTech Can you please kindly request that someone over at NCIX please freaking fix/grant the ability to link people to products easily because trying to look at something with a link from NCIX makes me sigh heavily and then grunt with utter displeasure as I once again, as I thought I would be, find myself faced with the home page to which I have to angrily request that the original poster give an alternate link or name of the said item in question.

Why can't they just let people link without redirecting my god my blood pressure right now i dont eve

It's such a pain in the arse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Depends on what else you have in ur build to determine it, but most likely yes, as LEDs don't draw much wattage. I'd grab two or four strips, top and bottom, side and side, or all four sides.

So id be looking at around 60-80 bucks for all of the strips? Keep in mind that that is 30 cm of strip if im not mistaken. Also you can check out my signature to see the other specs.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Yup, I've got one in the top of mine right now and it does the job nicely

This strip will only fit the top of my case? But even so itll light it up fine?

So id be looking at around 60-80 bucks for all of the strips? Keep in mind that that is 30 cm of strip if im not mistaken. Also you can check out my signature to see the other specs.

If it's 30 CM then I'd grab two strips, just to have even lighting and put one on either side or the top & bottom. That's just me. You'd probably be fine with one.

I bought a 16.5 foot roll for 8 dollars off of amazon. If you have any skill in soldering you can easily make use of it

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

They fit anywhere you have a spare 30cm of surface area in the case, You could put one in the front, top and bottom if you want, but One strip does enough really, maybe one up top and bottom to get light in everywhere in the case.

But I personally like to have some shadows in the system, otherwise the light just becomes too much. That's all personal preference though. Maybe grab one for the top and bottom and play around with it until you find a balance that you like :)

Im only going to light up the windowed part and from what ive heard you can detach parts of the leds am i correct? So I can have half on top half on the bottom?

Im only going to light up the windowed part and from what ive heard you can detach parts of the leds am i correct? So I can have half on top half on the bottom?

Nvm that i just figured out that im best off buyin 2 strips because the window on my case is approx 25 cm. 1 last question though can I connect 2 molex connectors at once?

You can get them in 15 (I think),30 or 60cm strips and they can be linked up. So if you buy 2 strips you can link them together and power them off the one Molex. So if you buy 2 30cm strips you can link them into a 60cm strip for one stop or you can keep them as 2 separate 30cm strips and have them in separate locations

thank you so much. You are the most helpful person that I have come across and keep up the good work :)