Help with PSU & fans

Hey, I'm planning on buying a PC and I chose all the parts, but one thing. I chose the Zalman Z9 Neo for my case, it has 5 fans, four of which use a molex connector, which I think is a 4 pin PCI Express input. Does anyone  know a PSU above 400w from a reputable brand with 4 molex connectors? Or is there some kind of adapter that can combine them in only 2? I'd appreciate any help. Thank you. P.s. you can check out hardware canucks' video on the z9 neo for more info.

Edited by Gloryous

3 hours ago, Gloryous said:

Hey, I'm planning on buying a PC and I chose all the parts, but one thing. I chose the Zalman Z9 Neo for my case, it has 5 fans, four of which use a molex connector, which I think is a 4 pin PCI Express input. Does anyone  know a PSU above 400w from a reputable brand with 4 molex connectors? Or is there some kind of adapter that can combine them in only 2? I'd appreciate any help. Thank you. P.s. you can check out hardware canucks' video on the z9 neo for more info.

Pretty much all decent PSUs have that many molex connections. A Seasonic G-series would work for you but what are your system specs?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||