Which be better at both quietness and cooling.

DEkTeN

So I am looking to upgrade my computer in terms of its silence. I am looking at getting a new CPU Cooler. I am looking between the Cryorig H7 with a Noctua NF-F12 and the Noctua NH-U12s. I want your opinion on what you think would be better. Also, one thing to note is that I have the corsair 100R as my case and it says that it supports only 150mm tall heatsinks, but I am using a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo with a height of 159mm and it seems to fit just fine, so I would imagine that the Noctua NH-U12s would also fit fine. Let me know your opinions. Thanks!

11 minutes ago, DEkTeN said:

So I am looking to upgrade my computer in terms of its silence. I am looking at getting a new CPU Cooler. I am looking between the Cryorig H7 with a Noctua NF-F12 and the Noctua NH-U12s. I want your opinion on what you think would be better. Also, one thing to note is that I have the corsair 100R as my case and it says that it supports only 150mm tall heatsinks, but I am using a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo with a height of 159mm and it seems to fit just fine, so I would imagine that the Noctua NH-U12s would also fit fine. Let me know your opinions. Thanks!

The H7 is very quiet and cools well. The U12 is quieter but I would just get the H7 and not bother replacing the fan.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Its really either one. Noctua is quieter by the numbers, but in performance they are even.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv