What's the diference between the Wacom Intuos Draw and Art?

Cyberspirit

The price difference isn't too big but it doesn't say what's the difference between them.

Also there are North and South models so i'm really confused.

If someone has one of these i'd like to know if the Small one is enough or should i save up for a Medium?

Ps.: I went with Wacom because I've heard it's a good brand but if there is anything better then feel free to tell me :)

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

6 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

The price difference isn't too big but it doesn't say what's the difference between them.

Also if someone has one of these i'd like to know if the Small one is enough or should i save up for a Medium?

Ps.: I went with Wacom because I've heard it's a good brand but if there is anything better then feel free to tell me :)

I have a Wacom CL416 (or something) it's the small version and works fine. Look at product descriptions like size. Also reviews 

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

34 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

Also there are North and South models so i'm really confused.

If someone has one of these i'd like to know if the Small one is enough or should i save up for a Medium?

The Draw is only available in Wacom's "Small" size (6x3.7") where as the Art comes in both "Medium" (8.5x5.3") and "Small" (6x3.7")

The Art supports more than one touch input at a time, where as the Draw is only capable of tracking a single input.

The art also comes in a couple different colors.

The Intous Art is just the step up from the Draw, though their both offer the same resolution and pressure sensitivity, the art has just those couple extra nice features.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

@Atmos Alright thanks :)

I'll get an Art one then i'm just unsure about which size i should get. 

There is a pretty big difference in price when it comes to sizes.

Also do you know what the North and South models mean?

Here's a link to where i want to buy them from but it's a Hungarian site.

WACOM Intuos Art S North

WACOM Intuos Art S South

@Atmos Actually just found their site has refurbished products and the Medium there costs as much as a new small one.

Do you think that it's a good idea to get a medium from there?

Refurbished medium for cheap

On 7/29/2017 at 5:46 AM, Cyberspirit said:

@Atmos Actually just found their site has refurbished products and the Medium there costs as much as a new small one.

Do you think that it's a good idea to get a medium from there?

Refurbished medium for cheap

:o Sorry for such a belated response, I've been gearing for my annual backpacking trip this last week pretty hardcore :3

Afraid I can't speak on how the north or south models differ from memory, and if you can get a good quality refurbished and that saved money could be better spent elsewhere then absolutely go for that. Personally, the small size just seems too well, small. Smallest size I would go for is their medium. Though, I almost always just branch off and go to 3rd party brands for sketching tablets. Wacom has great quality and brand recognition along with excellent software, but it also carries a hefty price tag.

Factory refurbished are usually good quality, and for a wicked price well... You can probably connect the dots :3

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

@Atmos Thanks for the answer and have fun :)

I spoke to a lot of people since and yeah for my needs the Wacom Intuos Art M would be the best option.

As for the refurbished one i think i'm gonna let my friend get that one because her parents are the ones buying it so i'd rather get a new one and let them get one for 50%

I don't know much about Wacom alternatives but basically everyone is recommending Wacom so they probably are the best to get.

Sure they might be more expensive but i'd rather pay a little extra for quality than have the product die on me.

Thanks for the help and again have fun at your trip :)