Need help with fans for my new PC Build

So I have my New PC almost finished and am I having a problem , I have two radiators in my PC and 3 Noctua NF-A14 industrial fans on each of them,  3  noctua NF-F12 fans on the front of the case and one in the back of it for a total of 10 Fans,  my MB is the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero AMD Ryzen and my PSU is a EVGA SuperNOVA 1200W 80 PLUS Platinum,  what is the best way to connect all of the fans for my loop,  thanks in advance! 

Just now, TacticalBigBoss said:

So I have my New PC almost finished and am I having a problem , I have two radiators in my PC and 3 Noctua NF-A14 industrial fans on each of them,  3  noctua NF-F12 fans on the front of the case and one in the back of it for a total of 10 Fans,  my MB is the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero AMD Ryzen and my PSU is a EVGA SuperNOVA 1200W 80 PLUS Platinum,  what is the best way to connect all of the fans for my loop,  thanks in advance! 

I ended up in roughly the same position as you for my build (9 fans total, 3 of each type.) I used 3 hubs, to connect the fan sets to motherboard connectors.

Do not by the deepcool fan splitter. It is crap. Waste of money.

The EKWB extended fan splitters are good. I would say the extended 4 way version is the best bet, as they have a 12v feed to power the fans. I have the 3 way version that came in the P360 kit and it is decent quality. I also made custom fan splitters, for around a 1/5th the cost of store bought ones. 

In terms of the fans, I would put the fans on the intake rad onto the CPU and CPUOPT connectors. 

The rear exhaust on CH fan 1

and split the rest between CH fan 2 and ch fan 3.

If you posted a picture of the PC, it would be a little easier to visualize.

Sync RGB fans with motherboard RGB header.

Main rig:

Ryzen 7 1700x (4.05GHz)

EVGA GTX 1070 FTW ACX 3.0

16GB G. Skill Flare X 3466MHz CL14

Crosshair VI Hero

EK Supremacy Evo

EVGA SuperNova 850 G2

Intel 540s 240GB, Intel 520 240GB + WD Black 500GB

Corsair Crystal Series 460x

Asus Strix Soar

Laptop:

Dell E6430s

i7-3520M + On board GPU

16GB 1600MHz DDR3.

On 7/29/2017 at 1:50 AM, unknownmiscreant said:

I ended up in roughly the same position as you for my build (9 fans total, 3 of each type.) I used 3 hubs, to connect the fan sets to motherboard connectors.

The EKWB extended fan splitters are good. I would say the extended 4 way version is the best bet, as they have a 12v feed to power the fans. I have the 3 way version that came in the P360 kit and it is decent quality. I also made custom fan splitters, for around a 1/5th the cost of store bought ones. 

In terms of the fans, I would put the fans on the intake rad onto the CPU and CPUOPT connectors. 

On 7/29/2017 at 2:11 AM, Arc_Jester said:

Get a few fan splitters and/or a PWM hub.

Should I get the fan controller from NZXT? The 

Nzxt GRID+V2, 12V Digital Fan Controller with Molex 4-Pin connector (AC-GRDP2-M1 )

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0156YBCKG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Z1dFzbNDTE6NV

OR

SilverStone PWM Fan Hub System Cables, Black (CPF04) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VNW556I/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_n3dFzbADFQH2K

3 minutes ago, TacticalBigBoss said:

Nzxt GRID+V2, 12V Digital Fan Controller with Molex 4-Pin connector (AC-GRDP2-M1 )

OR

SilverStone PWM Fan Hub System Cables, Black (CPF04) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VNW556I/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_n3dFzbADFQH2K

I would suggest to use the motherboard's fan control system, the Asus boards have some of the best out there. If your fans are 4 pin PWM Noctua's then you can use the power PWM hub to easily group control the fans. 

-Posts Merged- 

36 minutes ago, TacticalBigBoss said:

OR

As has already been said, I would recomend splitters or hubs rather than controllers.

Something like this:

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-cable-y-splitter-3-fan-pwm-10cm

or:

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-cable-splitter-4-fan-pwm-extended

Is what you are after. 

The silver stone one looks like it is basically just a splitter with an auxiliary power source, however it has two many outputs for what you need, as I would recommend connecting at most 3 fans to each fan header on your motherboard, to allow for better control over noise vs cooling performance.

The biggest thing you could do to help us give advice, is to post a side on view of the system, and list the model of each fan/group of fans and whether they are 3 or 4 pin.

Trying to give advice based off your current explanation of what fans you have in the system and where is likely to generate confusion.

I have the exact same motherboard as you, so should be able to help you sort something out, given a bit more info.

Thanks

Main rig:

Ryzen 7 1700x (4.05GHz)

Crosshair VI Hero

EK Supremacy Evo

EVGA SuperNova 850 G2

Asus Strix Soar

Laptop:

Dell E6430s

i7-3520M + On board GPU

16GB 1600MHz DDR3.

1 hour ago, unknownmiscreant said:

As has already been said, I would recomend splitters or hubs rather than controllers.

Something like this:

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-cable-y-splitter-3-fan-pwm-10cm

or:

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-cable-splitter-4-fan-pwm-extended

Is what you are after. 

The silver stone one looks like it is basically just a splitter with an auxiliary power source, however it has two many outputs for what you need, as I would recommend connecting at most 3 fans to each fan header on your motherboard, to allow for better control over noise vs cooling performance.

The biggest thing you could do to help us give advice, is to post a side on view of the system, and list the model of each fan/group of fans and whether they are 3 or 4 pin.

Trying to give advice based off your current explanation of what fans you have in the system and where is likely to generate confusion.

I have the exact same motherboard as you, so should be able to help you sort something out, given a bit more info.

Thanks

when i get home ill take a picture and send it to you, im still trying to set up my tubing its my first time setting up a custom loop

19 minutes ago, TacticalBigBoss said:

when i get home ill take a picture and send it to you, im still trying to set up my tubing its my first time setting up a custom loop

Yeah thats fine. Totally understand. Took me a while as well. All I need to see where each fan is. Although I probably wont reply for a while, as its rather late where I am.

Main rig:

Ryzen 7 1700x (4.05GHz)

Crosshair VI Hero

EK Supremacy Evo

EVGA SuperNova 850 G2

Asus Strix Soar

Laptop:

Dell E6430s

i7-3520M + On board GPU

16GB 1600MHz DDR3.

On 29/7/2017 at 7:50 AM, unknownmiscreant said:

The ekwb splitters has a really loose fit on noctua fan connectors for som reason. They work but come off too easy.

3 hours ago, NoobCase said:

The ekwb splitters has a really loose fit on noctua fan connectors for som reason. They work but come off too easy.

Oh, ok. I can't get anything noctua where I live. rip I guess...

They were more a suggestion of heres what to look for, rather than buy this.

Main rig:

Ryzen 7 1700x (4.05GHz)

Crosshair VI Hero

EK Supremacy Evo

EVGA SuperNova 850 G2

Asus Strix Soar

Laptop:

Dell E6430s

i7-3520M + On board GPU

16GB 1600MHz DDR3.

2 hours ago, NoobCase said:

The ek vardar fans do a good job on rads.

I know. I have 3 on a P360 rad.

Main rig:

Ryzen 7 1700x (4.05GHz)

Crosshair VI Hero

EK Supremacy Evo

EVGA SuperNova 850 G2

Asus Strix Soar

Laptop:

Dell E6430s

i7-3520M + On board GPU

16GB 1600MHz DDR3.

15 hours ago, NoobCase said:

The ek vardar fans do a good job on rads.

that sucks for me i already got all my fans @_@