What to do with all this free space

AlenMustang

So I have the Phanteks p400s tempered-glass. The problem is that all that free space at the front keeps bothering me. I have thought of buying an AIO cooler and mounting the rad on the front.

But I prefer air coolers. Any ideas are appreciated.

p400s-15b.thumb.jpg.331f430bc1ee8c9b25ae08918cf3dfab.jpg

You can keep a chicken in it.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

RGB lights!

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Put anime figure things in it I dunno

Not a weeb

xD but good suggestion might put deadpool in there

This is a problem that bothers me a lot too. I have the Corsair 460x for the reason that it does not have that empty ugly thing

Just now, SirFido said:

This is a problem that bothers me a lot too. I have the Corsair 460x for the reason that it does not have that empty ugly thing

I bought the case thinking well 80€ for a tempered glass case with rgb included... Then I saw all that free space and facepalmed

5 minutes ago, AlenMustang said:

I bought the case thinking well 80€ for a tempered glass case with rgb included... Then I saw all that free space and facepalmed

Some of the P400's have colour there, like the red one. That looks a lot nicer

7685995a-d225-2472-9c8b-95fe885dc3b2.jpg

put a bottle of your favorite beer (empty) with some lights inside of it and then sneakily snaked out of the cap and then illuminate your beer standing next to your stuff.

money

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, Al Hoff said:

put a bottle of your favorite beer (empty) with some lights inside of it and then sneakily snaked out of the cap and then illuminate your beer standing next to your stuff.

U the man

3 minutes ago, SirFido said:

Some of the P400's have colour there, like the red one. That looks a lot nicer

7685995a-d225-2472-9c8b-95fe885dc3b2.jpg

I have this one, the one above is a sample

Just now, AlenMustang said:

I have this one, the one above is a sample

Well then you are not as f**ked, but still a bit f**ked

RGB it, and diffuse with inexpensive selenite crystals.  They're a bit lighter than amethyst, and diffuse the color to whatever you want.  

Buy more hard drives. The answer is always more hard drives. You know, to save all your Linux ISOs and stuff.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

moved my fans a bit but still it looks empty.Don't comment on my ghetto cable sleeving im getting custom ones in 2 days.

20170728_234028.jpg

51 minutes ago, AlenMustang said:

Don't comment on my ghetto cable sleeving im getting custom ones in 2 days.

You're not the boss of me. Get those cables done right. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III