No sound

Florisvddoel
Go to solution Solved by jeffmeyer5295,

Are they devices enabled in the Playback Devices menu? I'm sorry if I'm asking dumb questions I just like to cover the most simple things first :) what do you have the monitor plugged in with? Aux, hdmi?

I have no sound on my monitor, I don't know if it's the pc or the monitor. I built the pc a day ago and first there were no problems. My motherboard is a asus prime b350-plus

Does your monitor have speakers?

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Just now, jeffmeyer5295 said:

Does your monitor have speakers?

Yes it does. But i just realised that it isn't the monitor since my earbuds don't work when I plug them in my motherboard

Are they devices enabled in the Playback Devices menu? I'm sorry if I'm asking dumb questions I just like to cover the most simple things first :) what do you have the monitor plugged in with? Aux, hdmi?

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

3 minutes ago, jeffmeyer5295 said:

The monitor is plugged in with DP. I'm sorry but I don't know what the Playback devices menu is. I'm really new to pc's

Right click on the volume symbol in the bottom right of windows and press playback devices :)

15 minutes ago, jeffmeyer5295 said:

Wow